Dallior's Amaztastical Comics!

Dallior

Say Dilly-Dal, you said you were going to be updating this. When?

I don't want to be offensive or anything, but don't become like Shadow and me who never ever ever ever post anything. :P

*wake-up call* Well, well, well! 

Sorry for the delays, all. School starts intensely for us homeschoolers, so I haven't had much time for comics. BUT, I DO have the next comic almost completely done, so expect that very soon.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Why, thank you. 

It was one of the first things I did with Lewa: MoJ and PoJ after getting the sets, and he was built too late for the constraction G1 BBC, so I just kept him waiting for an opportunity.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Say Dilly-Dal, you said you were going to be updating this. When?

I don't want to be offensive or anything, but don't become like Shadow and me who never ever ever ever post anything. :P

Ha. Hah. HAHAHAH. You are looking at the MASTER OF HIATUS right now. Or at least reading his words, because there is a computer screen in the way and my webcam is off.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

• 1 month later...

Great work, Dallior! I just read all of these and they were very enjoyable to read! :)

In addition to great MOC's and effects, the photos themselves are very good. This lets us really see the MOC's, which is not as important here as it is in the BBC forum but it is really nice when they're good like they are here!

• 3 weeks later...

Uh, I speak in white text with black background.

Also, after my display of perfect pronunciation of "Raargh" in the official saglyfincjkislngit language, what happens? There's a voorp and the BZPad just disappears... And this makes the sets better?

Edited by Ghidora131

Also, after my display of perfect pronunciation of "Raargh" in the official saglyfincjkislngit language, what happens? There's a voorp and the BZPad just disappears... And this makes the sets better?

Yes, I was a bit confused about that as well. That's the reason my comics are so long and messy. I have to make sure they make enough sense. Also, note: I need to get a BZPad. Everyone else has one and... oh wait. I have a headset. :P

Also, where do Kasha and me come in? Warp portaly thing? Wibley wobbley timey wimey stuff? Is Astrotrain going to fly in out of nowhere and we jump off? :P I don't mean to be rude, but it's been about 5 months since I sent you the request. If you need the instructions to Kasha or Geha, then I'll send you them

72197956-EB80-4CAF-BB5C-D0D318A40095.jpeg.06500b6004773171b423d2a9714c6833.jpeg

In loving memory of our hero

Also, where do Kasha and me come in? Warp portaly thing? Wibley wobbley timey wimey stuff? Is Astrotrain going to fly in out of nowhere and we jump off? :P I don't mean to be rude, but it's been about 5 months since I sent you the request. If you need the instructions to Kasha or Geha, then I'll send you them

Meh, I've been waiting since before the comic started and all I've gotten is a line. Don't worry.

Yes, I was a bit confused about that as well. That's the reason my comics are so long and messy. I have to make sure they make enough sense. Also, note: I need to get a BZPad. Everyone else has one and... oh wait. I have a headset. :P

I think in the canon of Kanohi Force, all D3 natives spawn with a BZPad, by that logic, you already have one, but don't know it, and have likely lost it.

Also by that logic, being a native of D5 rather than D3, I should get one.

I think in the canon of Kanohi Force, all D3 natives spawn with a BZPad, by that logic, you already have one, but don't know it, and have likely lost it.

The deal with the BZPads is that they were built by me and the Staff for every member. Upon bringing everyone to BZ-Nui, they were distributed. within the universe, they are used as universal internet access and communication. You can also use them to tap into a central dimensional teleporter in the Coliseum to send you back to Earth, and vice versa. I'll describe them and their importance more in my upcoming epic.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Okay, I want to ask something, and I'm not sure where to ask this, but... What is the Kanohi Force?

The Kanohi Force is a...club...I guess, of people with splitmask avatars made by T1S...We have a wiki, if that seems like it'd be more informative t'you.

That was actually very informative, thank you very much. I would like to join. How do I do this?

Unity, Duty, Destiny

-Toa Ouberry

Okay, I want to ask something, and I'm not sure where to ask this, but... What is the Kanohi Force?

The Kanohi Force is a...club...I guess, of people with splitmask avatars made by T1S...We have a wiki, if that seems like it'd be more informative t'you.

That was actually very informative, thank you very much. I would like to join. How do I do this?

You PM T1S saying that you do: http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/105233-t1shadow-the-artisan/

W00t W00t! Another member of the Kanohi Force! Please don't forget me

The deal with the BZPads is that they were built by me and the Staff for every member. Upon bringing everyone to BZ-Nui, they were distributed. within the universe, they are used as universal internet access and communication. You can also use them to tap into a central dimensional teleporter in the Coliseum to send you back to Earth, and vice versa. I'll describe them and their importance more in my upcoming epic.

I might as well just have the best head set along with a phone implanted in it. :P Or just really high tech Google Glasses 

72197956-EB80-4CAF-BB5C-D0D318A40095.jpeg.06500b6004773171b423d2a9714c6833.jpeg

In loving memory of our hero

Finally, I took the time to read them all at once! Alright, so the story's pretty intriguing so far. The whole hybrd Gali thing sounds pretty promising and I look forward to seeing where it goes. The special effects are nice too. More than what I could do for a photo comic! :D Overall, it was a pretty nice read and I'll be back for more!

A coin shooter? Gotta write that down...

mindeth the cobwebs

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

*breathes life into dying topic*

Hello again, BZPower! After a two-week break from the forums, I come back to the forums bearing bad news...

Dallior's Amaztastical Comics shall be put on an indefinete hiatus.

I'm sorry, but I have other projects to work on such as Terrible Comics and the Kanohi Force stopmotion series, coming mid-to-late-June.

There will be one more comic before the long break. Thank you, and good night.

• Upvote 1