So, GeluNumber1 requested this Pbzp about three days ago and I thought I wouldn't finish it until Christmas. But last night was a day-off at school and I managed to finish him in four to five hours. He asked for a tall Metru Red, White and Grey Glatorian with Gelu's helmet on a green Glatorian head. He asked me to use the Hero Factory 2.0 torso piece for the base of the MOC, and asked for custom limbs and armor. He also asked for a staff which uses two Pohatu Nuva claws.On to the MOCgn12.jpgBack:gn13.jpgClose-up from an angle:gn14.jpgAction pose!gn15.jpgMore pics on demand-it's 1:36 AM but I was too eager to post him!I hope you like it, GeluNumber1!C and CC greatly appreciated :):tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

wow. not bad at all!I agree with Lord Darkon; red and white don't usually go together well. The key word there is USUALLY. However, on this moc, I have decided to completely rethink my philosophy. you have turned it into an amazing color blend that I might try using in the future... The only color complaints I have is the use of the green glatorian head (however, I understand that it was requested). His staff looks wicked cool, and reminds me of Vastus. The custom limbs are VERY nice; I especially like the weird bohrok-claw-thingie on his arms. His custom torso looks amazing, excellent use of the reddish bohrok eyes there. Overall, nice job!10/10

Awesomeness

Wow! Thanks for your comment. And for the record, any other Glatorian head wouldn't be any better, Blue will clash too much with the red and the orange-red blends in too much with the Metru red.

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

This is a good MOC, and more or less of how I saw it in my head. The custom armor on the torso is good, and the red plates on the abs and stomach add to the contour. Borohk eyes at the waist? Yeah, that's good-looking. The custom limbs are great, especially the lower sections.The ankles look flimsy, though. One of the best aspects of the arms are the hands; the Borohk teeth look fierce. However, to me, the best part of the MOCis the staff. Curving the Mahri tubes around the thing looks great. The Pohatu claws work well. The addition of a Thornax launcher is a nice touch. Overall, this is a wonderful PBZP. Thank you for taking the time to do this, DARKSIDERZ!

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! Oh and I intended to leave the ankles blank because they add to the sleek feel of the MOC. :tohu: