Looking for 2015 Inside Tour Gali Mask

lewalordofthesky

That's actually one of the lowest prices so far. There were two on eBay - one sold for about $350, and the other for $500. Seeing as there are only 200 of these out there, we shouldn't expect prices to go any lower.

-Letagi

Edited by Letagi
  • Upvote 1

I start with genuine masks then heat them at high temperatures to dye them.  Many are ruined by warping or charring.

The transparent clear Tahu maks would make a beautiful trans-purple, but I'm not brave enough to try.

It would hurt my feelings to kill a $45 mask.  Even the trans-clear Kaukaus are too dear these days.

So no.  No trans-blue anything.  I could make metallic purple spider masks easily enough.

I'd buy one, but $150 would be the most. If they're released again that would really suck for the people that spent so much.

That's actually one of the lowest prices so far. There were two on eBay - one sold for about $350, and the other for $500. Seeing as there are only 200 of these out there, we shouldn't expect prices to go any lower.

-Letagi

How much was the other one sold for?

Is it 2015 yet?

-Letagi

How much was the other one sold for?

The one that JohnT linked to in this topic? I think the asking price was around $300. Regarding your previous post, it's not looking like there'll be any more made. Just the 200 for the public, plus 50 for internal use.

Also, as a general rule, try not to double-post (post more than once in a row) in the future. :)

-Letagi

The only one that I could find is this one on Bricklink. Shipping would be around $10 for it, but it's a little on the expensive side...

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=cyril99&itemID=76028479

Thank you JohnT for giving me the tip for the mask and everyone who contributed to this topic. I actually ended up buying the mask. Well that's a wrap!! Edited by lewalordofthesky
  • Upvote 1