Come Party With BZPower at BrickFair

BrickFair Virginia is a little over two weeks away, and it's time to turn the hype up to eleven. Since BrickFair moved to the Dulles Expo Center, lasertag has been a staple experience for members during the event. Since 2013, we've hosted an official pizza party in conjunction with some games of lasertag and this year is no different. On Saturday, August 1st, at 4:45 PM we'll be hosting two rounds with a break for pizza and refreshments in between. Tickets are now on sale in the Store for $25. While you're over there, you can order a BZPower t-shirt too. I look forward to seeing you all there!

View the full article

• Upvote 2

You had me excited when you said "buy a 2015 BZPower T-Shirt"—I thought you were referring to the Tahu shirt designed by Kevin Hinkle. When is that going to be available to pre-order? I already have the green "themes to revive" shirt, and am eagerly anticipating the other one.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

You had me excited when you said "buy a 2015 BZPower T-Shirt"—I thought you were referring to the Tahu shirt designed by Kevin Hinkle. When is that going to be available to pre-order? I already have the green "themes to revive" shirt, and am eagerly anticipating the other one.

That is not an 'official' BZPower product and is coordinated entirely by Bionicle Raptor/Brappy Hour. You'd have to ask him.

I've always skipped the laser tag previous years. I regret missing out on any opportunity for social engagement, but I am not very competitive and never really enjoyed laser tag as a kid. But maybe I should give it a chance this year? :unsure:

Edited by Aanchir

I've always skipped the laser tag previous years. I regret missing out on any opportunity for social engagement, but I am not very competitive and never really enjoyed laser tag as a kid. But maybe I should give it a chance this year? :unsure:

I have never enjoyed laser tag ever, and was always really really bad at it (which is part of what makes it not fun, let's be honest, it's terrible to be the worst at something in a group of people taking something seriously). But it was really really fun last year (and apparently as long as Friar Tuck isn't there, I'm actually kind of good at it?)

I liked it. I want to do it this year but getting the trip paid for itself first is crazy priority one.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

Darn, hope there's one in LA someday

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell