Twitch Tuesday

In a few minutes, we're going to try something new. If you head on over to our Twitch channel (yes we have a Twitch channel), we'll be streaming some LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham live for you guys to watch and comment on! We'd like to make this a semi-regular thing, so tune in and let us know what you think. We look forward to seeing you there!

View the full article

• Upvote 3

Question: Will you be putting this on the BZP Youtube channel once its over? The only reason I ask is because I have trouble watching videos on Twitch, as they don't load very well for me. (I thank my computer for that. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Why not stream Bionicle Heroes?

Because I'm using the built in streaming functionality of the Xbox One, and Bionicle Heroes was not released for the Xbox One.

But, you might be able to do it once the backwards compatibility feature is fully implemented for the general public.

Why not stream Bionicle Heroes?

Because I'm using the built in streaming functionality of the Xbox One, and Bionicle Heroes was not released for the Xbox One.

But, you might be able to do it once the backwards compatibility feature is fully implemented for the general public.

Might. I have quite a few Xbox 360 LEGO games, some of which I've never beaten, so if it becomes easy to stream them I'd definitely consider dipping into the back catalog.

For those wanting to watch on YouTube, it's right here.

You probably already noticed, but there's no audio in the recording.

Actually I hadn't. I just clicked a button on Twitch to export to YouTube. I'm not sure why there's no audio, might be a copyright thing. We'll look into it.