Chrome Gold Masks

masonkh

The B defective one is barely noticeable. I'm interested in it, and might attempt to buy it if I can find a way to pay you. I don't have paypal or any method of online payment. 

Even the defective ones are beautiful, and I think you have done a great job.

Thank you!  Just send me your info in a PM when you get the chance.

Unfortunately, the only way I can take payments at the moment is through Paypal.  Setting up a paypal account isn't too difficult though, and is pretty necessary if you need to make payments on sites like Bricklink and such.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a bit paranoid about things like this, but I would suggest keeping track of who you sell these to, the reason being that they look exactly like the solid 14K gold versions. There have been instances of people trying to pass off replicas of pieces like WMKKs as the real thing, and it would be a shame if that happened with these pieces. If you keep a list of buyers, then if a supposed 14K gold mask shows up for sale, we'll know it's fake if the seller bought a chrome mask from you.

The chances of this happening are already minimal of course, but we can ensure nobody gets ripped off by keeping track of who owns these. It's very unlikely a BZP member would be the culprit; more likely it would be an eBay buyer.

-L

I can assure you, if a 14-karat mask of earth shows up, its fake. also really awesome masks!

• 7 months later...

Hey do you happen to still have any chrome masks of fire available? If so I would buy one asap!

Hi Androse. Please make sure to check the date of the last post in a topic before replying. The last post in this topic was made in November 2015, so it has been inactive for nearly eight months, and posting here counts as topic revival.

If you want to get in contact with the seller, your best bet would be to try PMing them. :)

Topic closed.