A Series of Unfortunate Accidents

Onaku

Pohatu is flipping mad that Kopaka wrote a story about him without his knowledge. Pohatu attacks Kopaka by throughing a mountain on him.

He later finds out the novels weren't half bad.

Meanwhile at the rahkshi publication house a borak is late for a meeting.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

The rahkshi are confused over what a Borak is and begin searching for answers. They neglect their business and it is closed down.

An evil group of toa called the "Psycho Uniters" is formed by Makuta.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

The Matoran's symphonic band conductor falls sick and the musicians sound awful when they play together.

A new wave of Star Wars CCBS sets appear in the summer wave of the bionicle story. 

• Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

He is disappointed in the lack of good metals and imprisons the band members until he gets some tungsten.

A photo comic, hand-drawn comic and sprite comic are fused together.

He attracts every creature in the Le-Wahi jungle. By the time the creatures disperse, the toa of air has been reduced to scrap metal.

Gali Mata & Gali Nuva go on a double date with Master Gali & Uniter Gali.

Gali is taken to the insane asylum thinking she can go on a double date with herself, herself, and herself.

The poor toa is never heard from again.

After being locked up in the Koo koo house for so long Gali escapes to...

Edited by ToaTimeLord

No matoran vote for Donald Trump because they don't believe in politics or kicking out their favorite turaga. Donald dies miserable and lonely.

Chi becomes a new source of energy in Metru Nui. 

They are made of paper.

When he was flying it started to rain. The rain destroyed his wings and he crashes into the stone region of the island.

Pohatu just finished a stone sculpture.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

That was a stupid idea since Gali drops a warhead in Kini-Nui. It wipes out most of the island's vegetation and causes the organic bits of the inhabitants to deteriorate. 

The Matoran of Ga-Koro become pirates.