A Series of Unfortunate Accidents

Onaku

They rule the seas until they come up against a certain iceberg-sailing / slaughtering / plundering / masters-of-the-sea / aggressive beings called the Frostelus*

*To say nothing of the Zyglak.

The Zyglak make a sitcom.

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

It turns out spectacular, because that would be awesome.... just kidding, the Makuta possess the Throwbots and they become the villains for 2017. :P

HF actually turned out good, with much more of its potential used and its plot was far more consistent.

"All magic comes with a price, dearie!" -The Dark One

I'm known on the LMB's as Brickobotface, Teh Dark One is merely a fad. :P

Bionicle doesn't get to make a return with Hero Factory in the way. Angry bionicle sets in children's homes begin fighting against the HF sets, leading to mass hospitalization of children in Denmark.

Lego releases a bionicle set with Nuva boobs.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

The gender ratio of the G2 team is improved. Unfortunately, there are still way too many males on the island.

The Bionicle Netflix show is better than Adventure Time, Regular Show, Legend of Korra & Steven Universe combined. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I get two scenarios since you didn't make the last one unfortunate.

1. Tahu goes on a date with Gali.

2. The Krahka comes back to find Turaga Onewa.

Fair enough.

Gali says no for two reasons.

1. he's her Brother

2. She doesn't like hot heads.

Krahka is flipping mad and kills Turaga Onewa in the back with a straw.

Kopaka just finished cleaning his mid sized apartment...

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Hakann goes insane from the lack of oxygen & kills Gali & Kongu before being put out of his misery by Vezok. The cable snaps & the elevator plummets to the ground floor, exploding & splattering Vezok all over the walls.

Nokama, Gali, a Tarakava, a Gahlok Va, a Gahlok, Macku, a Gahlok-Kal, a Guurahk, Vhisola, a Bordakh, Krekka, Gaaki, a Boggarak, Dalu, Vezok, Thulox, a Gadunka, Vamprah, Berix, Tarix, Kiina & Nektann have a swimming race.

She inadvertently floods the tunnel when locating a spring, drowning several Onu-Matoran in the process.

The Skrall have a movie night and watch L.A. Confidential.

Edited by Erasmus Graves

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

• 3 weeks later...

The Matoran race goes into chaos.

The Agori find the first Matoran, Takua, being built.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Both actually fuse together, making a monstrous creature.

Lewa flexes his air powers.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Mata Nui is leveled by his pure strength.

Gali goes for a swim.

t5pQDlO.jpg

My interest in it falls dramatically.

Tahu tries to lavasurf.

t5pQDlO.jpg

The community is polarized by said statement.

Journey to One's budget is greatly increased...

t5pQDlO.jpg

They are accidentally set out with the wrong instructions.

Lego cancels the new Bionicle prematurely.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Her assistant steals her life's work and she becomes depressed.

Hafu carves a statue.

t5pQDlO.jpg

We all get trapped in 2001's The Mata Nui Online Game.

Hahli sets out on an adventure on Mata Nui.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Mata Nui has been destroyed, but Hahli continues to swim to the place where the island once flourished. Nokama worries about her mental stability.

Kopeke speaks more often.

Pirates are not a good theme among kids anymore. Bionicle fails just like Roboriders.

Lego release a set built with illegal techniques, painted & modified pieces & some 3D printed ones.

Lego purists riot, while non-purists are still a bit salty.

Lego produces Galidor G2.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Earth is soon depleted of its oil to create Lego.

Lego starts its plan to create a global empire.

t5pQDlO.jpg