A Series of Unfortunate Accidents

Onaku

The Toa that we grew up with would be useless in the story, thus BIONICLE wouldn't have a devoted fanbase, leaving Lego to suffer in their financial downfall.

Bionicle gets a live action film directed by Michael Bay

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

One of the pyrotechnicians is incinerated by an explosion and the movie is canceled.

Mask of Light is given a theatrical release.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

It would be animeted by GHOST.

If Bionicle gets an anime

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

It would be  is animated by GHOST.

If Bionicle gets an anime

Stating it like this would be more fitting. But a theatrical release of MoL by Ghost is not an unfortunate accident IMO.

It's story is severely altered and no one likes it causing all lego sales to decline, which causes Lego to go bankrupt.

Bionicle gets a live-action series instead of an animated one.

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

Gali is played by a male.

(Also Aeron, thanks for the heads up. Saying that Ghost remaking MoL is unfortunate was such a stupid thing for me to do. I'm gonna correct myself by stating that Ghost accidentally screws things up lol. I actually do think that a live action movie animated by Ghost is an excellent thing, but my wording sucked.)

A new Bionicle book series is made, based off fan fiction.

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

"Fan fiction." Self-fulfilling prophecy leads to major decline in regards of respect for Lego's decision-making skills.

A second Platinum Avohkii is somehow unearthed from the archives of Lego's vaults.

t5pQDlO.jpg

It would never be released to the public. I hope your bargaining skills are up to scratch, 'cause you could only get the one Platinum Avohkii that is sold today.

Lego brings back RoboRiders.

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

(It's okay, takama, everyone has a warm-up period.)

Some crazy scientist makes IRL versions and they kill everyone.

Grammar nazis start increasing in number

They cause chaos across the internet while they become responsible with all those A+ grades in english.

Bionicle joins Lego Dimentions.

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Lego Dimensions' fans rapidly lose interest in an ironic twist of fate.

These fans research Bionicle to understand why its in the game...

t5pQDlO.jpg

They find out requests from Bionicle fans and they go on a raid.

Hewkii and Macku get a side story.

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Bionicle Gaiden is trashed by the community.

Love is reinstituted as a viable concept in Bionicle canon...

t5pQDlO.jpg

The concept leaves the fans polarized, commencing an online civil war amoungst the community.

Greg Farshtey creates G2's story for 2017.

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

He gets hacked and his storyline is replaced by one where there is no character or plot development, and, left with just figures with no backstories, the last remaining fans disavow Bionicle.

Matoro came back.

Edited by Inspectah Deck

I like BZP so much, I named my Minecraft account Dimensioneer.

A party is held is Spherus Magna, celebrating his return.

Ahkmou becomes the Shadow Toa he never was...

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

They raid Metru Nui, eruption a war between Toa and Warlords.

Tren Krom is raised back to life, creating Tren Krom 2.0

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

He quickly dies due to complications in the resurrecting process.

Tren Krom becomes an idol to the Matoran...

t5pQDlO.jpg

Tren Krom in murdered, leaving the matoran depressed.

Corpus Rahkshi is adapted into a television series.

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Due to the fact that I don't play Corpus Rahkshi, my adaptation becomes a hot mess.

A new series of robots created by your country's government are named after the Toa Mata.

t5pQDlO.jpg

They do not have an axe, hooks, an ice sword, claws, feet aditions or a fire sword.

Lewa befriends a Bulbasaur

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

The Bulbasaur steals his mask.

Tahu befriends a Charmander.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Charmander burns the mask.

Gali befriends a Squirtle.

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

She drowns in its Water Gun, ironically.

Chiara befriends a Pikachu. 

(Gotta round out the Gen 1 starters).

t5pQDlO.jpg

Pikachu electricutes everything.

If Rahi were Pokemon.

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

The sudden convergence of Pokemon and Bionicle rips a hole in the time-space continuum and both cease to exist.

The Ga-Matoran start an illegal band of Tarakava boxing matches.

t5pQDlO.jpg

They single-handedly create the ga-matoran only underground world of The matoran universe. Drug dealers, the mafia and all that jazz is now controlled by the ga-matoran.

I start playing "The quest for the Toa" again

Your Gameboy Advance combusts and you are left with a free bricked handheld.

I try to beat Bionicle Heroes after years of abandonment.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Vezon RoFLstomps you and you ragequit, which causes you to break your computer in half.

I learn how to juggle

Edited by Toa Aeron

Your juggling equipment is traded out for explosives. BAM!

The police attempt an investigation into your death.

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

All explosives and materials that can be used in the manufacturingg of explosives are banned. As such, fertilizer is unavalible to farmers and thus fruit and vegetables are unable to be produced in quantities sufficient for 7 billion people. Vitamin defficiencies are found in almost all human beings and humanity as we know it ends because doctors and medicine manufacturers are unable to collect the required materials for vitamin supplements.

In goes a scythe

Out comes another failing harvest.

I drop you into a pool of Protodermis.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Due to poor control, the Gukko misinterprets Gali's commands and they crash into the side of Mount Ihu.

Pohatu decides to teach Hewkii some superior Kolhii skills.

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The tarakava is unable to survive the intense heat and dies, causing the tarakava to rebel against the matoran and cause the extinction of a species.

Lego reveals that the entire second generation of bionicle was a prank.

Hundreds of thousands of miffed bionicle fans storm lego hq and dethrone the current company leadership. Instilling a new leader on the corporate throne, they steer the company towards making better bionicle figures, and only better bionicle figures. Suffice to say, despite this short period of greatness for all bionicle fans, the company swiftly falls to ruin. Mega Bloks takes over as the leading freebuilding brand on the toy market.

Tahu drinks iced tea.