A Series of Unfortunate Accidents

Onaku

Nothing bad at all happens directly to or because of the Tahtorak. How ever, the news of the Tahtorak being in town causes a chain reaction of events that eventually leads to several towns being destroyed. Only three people died, though.

A man sits in a burning house and acts like everything is alright.

When Hahli picks up the cake, she drops it and it sets fire to the floor. She came out okay because she had a bucket of water on hand. However, the smell of cake attracts Turaga Nokama and in a rush to get the cake, she accidentally pokes out Hahli's eye.

Onepu decides to replace the Ussal crabs with Kofo-Jaga in his army.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

She gets hit by a paddle since she swam alongside one of Macku's canoes. Hahli loses her mask and drowns after falling comatose.

Kopeke plays with snowballs and rolls one down a mountain...

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

He kicks forward and accidentally flies into space. He dies from the lack of oxygen and since he didn't make any toa stones, there is no one to replace the toa of stone.

Tahu gets hotheaded and challenges Kopaka to lava boarding.

A phase dragon flies towards the birds and eats it, but it is hit by an out of control airship. They crash and burn on the ground, destroying a sixth of the coliseum, a little bit of Onu & Ta-Metru and all of Le-Metru.

Gali decides to go deep sea diving and takes the plunge into the dark depths of the ocean.

Takua laughed so hard he dropped the mask of light off a cliff into the ocean. He couldn't transform into the toa of light and he sealed the fate of Mata Nui.

Gali starts doing stand up comedy.

It shatters. The released power transforms a nearby Fikou spider into whatever the Fikou-spider-analogue-of-a-Toa of Light. The spider now wages war upon the Nui Rama and destroys the whole ecosystem.

It is a dark and stormy night in Metru Nui.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

A lightning bolt hits an airship. It catches fire and crashes into the great furnace, causing a massive explosion that wipes out all of Metru Nui. The GSR cannot work and Makuta's plans fail.

Lewa puts on the kanohi Kakama and challenges Pohatu to a race.