A Series of Unfortunate Accidents

Onaku

Nui-Rama hives become the hot spot for Le-Matoran. However, the combined weight of the matoran and the flies and wasps causes the hive to collapse and it crushes all of Le-Koro.

A vortixx invents the modern handgun.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

He doesn't need it, and throws it in the trash, where it squishes a colony of cockroaches who would otherwise soon have developed sapience, become the most renowned philosophers in the universe, and eventually ascended to a higher plane of existence from which to guide and protect the inhabitants of the world they came from, over time saving millions of innocent lives.

Axonn is given a lie detector.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Axonn tests it and finds out that it doesn't work, so he gives it to Teridax. Teridax, however, gets it to work for him, and uses it to interrogate people throughout the universe. Meanwhile, Axonn is fired from the Order of Mata Nui for incompetence.

Nuhrii decides to go get himself a sandwich on his lunch break.  

You know that part in Mask of Light where the three Rahkshi show up in Onu-Koro and Onua supposedly brings the roof down on them?  That wasn't Onua.  What they DIDN'T show you was Vorahk pulling off an epic guitar solo, blasting it through his amp and playing it so loud it made the cave collapse.

Poor Vorahk then raids the snack bar.

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

Bingzak power takes over BZPower. Unfortunately, our post counts are reduced to 0, meaning we will never see the 2006-2008 member titles.

The Bahrag Queens go on vacation.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Congratulations, you just invented a war weapon that allows the rebellious Matoran to take over Mata Nui, dispose of the Turaga, and split into factions, allowing Makuta to take them out even easier.

The RPG The Asylum becomes the greatest BZPRPG of all time.

Black Six was outraged and he hired all the admins to destroy Icarus. Ghidorah escaped, but the members of BZPower formed a mob led by the OBZPCs and they all ripped him apart limb from limb.

Zubarahk bumps into Shark.

The shark sues him and wins. Resulting in the sharks becoming the dominant species on earth.

It's the year 2077 and the transistor is still not invented

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

There are no electronic devices now. Disaster ensues. 

The T-800 is built by Makuta and sent to eliminate the Toa Metru while they are still Matoran. 

It slips into a vat of molten protodermis in Ta-Metru and is melted into slag. As a result of the impurities in the mixture, the Matatu Nuju would have worn is never created, and he winds up with a Kaukau instead. Without telekinesis, he's unable to escape the Prison of the Dark Hunters when he's trapped there as a Toa, and the three Toa Metru who remain free are easily vanquished by Makuta, allowing him to take over Metru Nui.

A Scarabax boards a passenger jet.

They all die of alcohol poisoning.

The Chronicler's Company go on a third journey. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

The coin is laced with acid. His hand is burned.

Bingzak tries to travel back to Gen 1.

t5pQDlO.jpg

The Brotherhood of Makuta discovers him, and curious as to his nature and origin, performs numerous experiments on him. When they're through, not only is he transformed into an emotionless cyborg death machine obedient to the Makuta, the Brotherhood has also discovered how to access Gen2, and invade Okoto with the full force of their armies. They easily conquer the villages, and transform all the villagers into semi-robotic killing devices, giving them a basically invincible army with which they conquer all of Gen1 as well.

Kantai decides to take up amateur photography.

When he request that Gali do a kind of pose banned on BZPower, she throws him into the ocean and he gets beat up by the Tarakava.

The Piraka decide to take up rapping.

New Lewa's brain is mangled trying to understand Old Lewa's chute speak.

The Lhikan III starts its maiden voyage.

t5pQDlO.jpg