A Series of Unfortunate Accidents

Onaku

While piloting the Grand Titan, he kicks a rock that triggers a devastating landslide. 200 robots were wiped out and he also eliminated himself.

Meca One builds robotic Bahrag. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

• 2 weeks later...

All dem fancy folks in Europe get mad and world war 3 begins.

Lego is banned in India

Edit: Watch your language, and don't bypass the filter.

-Wind-

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

Jaller is fused to a crab, Hahli becomes muscular and trips over due to her swollen ankles, Kongu dies from the tumor in his head, Hewkii becomes a skakdi for some reason, Nuparu turns to the dark side and Matoro is sacrificed in the wrong place, meaning the great spirit is dead for real. 

Onepu goes looking for Onua.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

He falls victim to a... what was that rock-monster thing in "Quest for the Toa" game called?

Onua dicovers that he can manually guide his Toa canister.

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

They decide to form a Kaita and begin running around with each other. Meanwhile, the other toa feel like they have been abandoned and decide to break apart the team.

The element of crystal is introduced into the G2 story.

It leads to nothing but Steven Universe crossover fanfiction with the Crystal Gems becoming Toa. The Bionicle fandom is eventually absorbed by the Steven Universe fandom, and due to lack of interest Bionicle is cancelled again.

Nexo Knights is a hit.

Nexo Knights replaces Ninjago. Fans of that theme are outraged and storm Japan instead of Denmark due to someone getting the address of the wrong lego factory.

Chima will continue to run until the end of 2016

Chima 2016 turns out to be such a big hit that a huge fandom grows, and when it ends in 2017 they are outraged and storm Zimbabwe due to that guy messing up the factory address AGAIN. Seriously Steve, get it right next time!

The Piraka get the Mask of Life.

Hakaan's armor shrinks down & it begins to cut off his blood circulation, Vezok becomes a Tarakava with only his face & spine remaining, Zaktan's protodites form individual bog snakes & he becomes a writhing, slithering mess, Avak's fingers are disintegrated, leaving his thumbs behind, Reidak gains a third eye that enhances his X-Ray & Thermal vision in exchange for his spines & Thok's webbed feet are replaced with bohrok feet. He trips over to being unadjusted to his new feet.

Taipu wears the mask of life.

On the wrong side of the bed. He becomes as evil as the great beings, forcing the Makuta, Order of Mata Nui, Dark Hunters and the toa Nuva to work together. They all die from horrific accidents.

Takua summons the toa.

Unfortunately, Dume taught Jaller to be a dictator. He rules over Metru Nui with an iron fist and uses the toa on the island to keep the matoran in check while his armies of vahki to kill the Dark Hunters and the Brotherhood of Makuta. 

Lego revives discontinued themes. 

They only bring back viciously hated themes, neglecting the ones beloved. In doing so, the world decides to bring down Lego, and after a decade of war called the Lego Wars, Lego is finally defeated and disbanded. A new company, called Tego, a play on fortæl godt, rises up to replace it on the global market, bringing back beloved themes that actually had story potential. It's a shame all the factories are in ruins.

Tego rebuilds the factories.

• 2 weeks later...

Toa Aeron is burned at the stake.

Onua becomes president.

Edited by Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

The play gets ransacked by Bohrok and all of the attendees are assimilated into the Bohrok collective.

Tahu tries his hand at wind-flying.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Tahu falls into a bog snake nest and unfortunately, a Nui-Jaga also came to visit. He is filled with venom and dies before Gali can heal him.

Power Rangers cross over with bionicle.

League of Legends' sales decrease dramatically.

A villager discovers a new Mask of Time.

t5pQDlO.jpg

This attracts Makuta's attention and after holding the matoran hostage, he summons all the previous villains from the G1 universe like Roodaka, the Piraka, a zombie Vezon with his bare skull remaining after his mask was torn off, the Barraki, the rest of the Makuta, except they're called the Brotherhood, Malum & Strakk, he destroys the villages and kills Ekimu with his bare hands.

A bionicle movie based on the 2006 story is released.

Everyone goes to see it, but everyone was disappointed Zaktan's voice actor.

A movie based on 2008 is announced.

t5pQDlO.jpg