A Series of Unfortunate Accidents

Onaku

Enter the fast-talking, smooth-driving ladykilling beast of the Multiverse: Matau!

A bunch of Skakdi hold a party serving (non)alcoholic drinks.

Edited by Erasmus Graves

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

The island of Zakaz is essentially destitute by the end of the night.

The Matoran attempt to go home after their night of debauchery. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

As he enacts the final stages of his plan, Icarax sneaks up on him, tears open his armour and dissolves all the antidermis with plasma.

The Turaga re-enact the escape from Metru Nui with the pods, aboard the Lhikan.

The ship is too old and a vital component breaks down, sinking the ship, drowning several matoran who Vakama forgot to free and only Nokama survives.

Matau betrays the toa hordika instead of Vakama.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Kongu is banished for manslaughter after a falling tree kills Tamaru, a Kahu and several matoran in one house.

A Kohlii match is held in Po-Koro.

Edited by Arnold Schwarzenegger

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

One third of the population of Po-Koro perishes due to a mysterious plague.

The Onu-Matoran begin digging a tunnel to Le-Wahi.

t5pQDlO.jpg

They make a misjudgement in their digging and break into a swamp, which fills up the tunnel with them trapped inside.

Turagas Vakama and Matau attempt to recreate their bungie jump from the Coliseum's balcony (as seen in Web of Shadows)

The Takea Sharks take him under the waves.

Takua takes a closer look at the falls.

t5pQDlO.jpg

He falls off Tahu's back while carrying the Avohkii and his pack strap snags on the Toa Nuva's foot, and they both go a-tumbling to a crispy doom below. Makuta takes over Mata Nui.

Mata Nui challenges Tuma to a dance-off.

It's still powerless and he dies when trying to influence Nocturn. ("Drop the shiny mask, Nocturn, Drop It". You think you have Mind-Control power, hah? You think you can control me? NOCTURN, SMASH!!!)

Tahu goes to the gym.

Edited by Erasmus Graves

The probability against this is so high that the space-time continuum goes crazy, explodes, implodes, and vanishes entirely.

Turaga Matau's memoir, Fikou and Fire-spitters: My Unending Awesome in the Face of Danger sells a million copies in a month.

All of the Po-Matoran on Mata Nui die.

Nuhrii attempts to make an amazing mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Nokama is executed by the Vahki.

Matau test rides in a chute.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Turaga Dume labors ceaselessly, night and day, for centuries. By the time the foundations of his empire are set, the scattered tribes and villages of the Matoran Universe brought under the iron-fisted rule of his new world capitol, Metru Nui, he is a pale and haggard ghost of his former self. He subsists on energy drinks and high-calorie caffeinated chewing gum. His eyes are red-rimmed and wild. There is a whooshing noise in his heart and his laughter has a high-pitched crackling undertone.

He survives just long enough to be crowned First Emperor of Global Nui, then drops dead as a doornail.

- - -

Tren Krom manages to remotely hack the central operating system of the Great Spirit Robot.

Unfortunately, he isn't able to figure out the controls, and as a result wrecks portions of it.

The island of Tren Krom is disconnected from the rest of the GSR, and the poor De-Matoran find themselves waist-deep in water and stranded in Aqua Magna.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

None of them can swim since Ga-Matoran are the only ones capable of swimming and they all drown, making Mata Nui deaf and unable to hear the outside world. 

BZPower is renovated. 

A tiny error in the new coding causes the entire site to self-destruct. The servers crash; all data is lost forever. Black Six sadly pronounces BZPower dead at the scene.

The negative impact on society is so great, World War III begins and the nuclear apocalypse follows soon after.

- - -

Makuta survives the skull-smashing of the Great Spirit Robot and is still alive, his essence contained in a random Exo-Toa.

Everyone gets food poisoning.

Tamaru tries to conquer his fears by riding a Gukko.

t5pQDlO.jpg