A Series of Unfortunate Accidents

Onaku

The Americans don't want a robot telling them what to do and they work alongside the police forces in the USA to attack Tahu. He later destroyed the white house killing innocent civilians and his own troops since his aim was terrible.

Gali fixes America's problems.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Exo-Force has to either compete with bionicle or completely replace it. The latter option is chosen and all of the new molds for 2016 are used for EF instead.

Am official set form of Helryx is released.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Unfortunately, he overthrows Ryder and begins writing again. In 2016, he makes the protectors summon Helryx and a bunch of other characters. Sales plummet after the story begins to introduce too many characters.

Helryx appears in the bionicle theme. 

Jaller takes on a gang of unruly Le-Matoran and he accidentally pushes a Le-Matoran into a force sphere that later exploded and killed the matoran. He later gave up being a vigilante.

Hahli becomes a swimmer. 

The story introduces spined reptiles that kill and steal, Makuta becomes so overpowered that he creates clones with different powers and abilities and the story begins to suffer the same problems that G1 had. 

Kapura is revealed to be the name of Narmoto's son. 

They upset the natural balance of wildlife, as they become predators to the majority of species on the planet. Eventually many of the species become endangered or extinct, while the Muaka thrive and become a nuisance to the people. 

The Rahi of old return in the G2 story

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Makuta begins using his mask of control to make the rahi attack the villages after the sets are shipped to stores. Some fans become too overexcited at the new rahi sets and nearly tear down entire malls trying to get a set.

The bohrok return in the G2 story. 

Batman steals the show and the theme is discontinued after the end of this year due to a massive drop in consumer interest and sales. 

Ekimu tries to upgrade the toa's masks.

Their lack of unity is the downfall of the toa. By the time Ekimu gets his hammer and shield, Kulta creates a new body for himself and he takes over Okoto.

The rahkshi decide to disobey Teridax.