What if Generation 1 is a continuation of Generation 2?

Instead of ranting at each other and perpetuating bad feelings, how about we simply leave it alone? If "hard reboot" isn't an acceptable answer for some people, why go out of your way to pound that argument into them? How many fans refused to accept the GSR reveal, or Teridax's name? This is no different.

Yeah, but I don't remember people creating a dozen topics in Storyline and Theories explaining why the GSR wasn't REALLY Mata Nui's body or Teridax wasn't REALLY Makuta's name, but that these were lies meant to misdirect us so we wouldn't be prepared when the REAL truth was revealed.

I agree that sometimes the biting sarcasm and irritation in people's posts can get out of hand. After all, Storyline and Theories is a different place than it used to be, with plenty of discussion of "headcanons" that everybody knows aren't official (like the "who were your Bionicle ships" topic). So it's not as if a topic for a person's individual headcanon is against the rules. People could make topics trying to link the Bionicle and My Little Pony continuities and it'd probably be A-OK by today's rules (hmm, why hasn't anybody done that?). But I can understand people getting irritated when topics like this one keep popping up over and over again.

For. The. Last. Time. This topic was created To. Respond. To. the massive influx of G2 is a continuation topics. I figured that if the topics mist exist, why not add some variety to them. Clearly my attempted solution to the issue has infuriated people more so if we could just let this topic die and forget I ever posted it that would be great. And I said in the first post "I know it is non-canon." Just let that sink in. I know it isn't canon so stop trying to correct me with information I am well aware of. Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

>creating variety

there's been at least 3 topics about this at the time of the topic being created.

No the other three topics were all Gen 2 is a sequel so having a Gen 1 is a sequel topic would be adding variety.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351