BBC Contest #62 Semifinal Poll Superman Blue

BBC Contest #62 Semifinal Poll Superman Blue  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Semifinal Poll Superman Blue BBC Contest #62: Up Up and Away!Here we are... it's the preliminary round of official BBC Contest #62: Up Up and Away!Two entries from each poll will advance, as well as two wildcards.Semifinal Voting begins November 23rd and ends November 26th at 11:59 P.M. EST. Final Voting begins November 26th and ends November 29th at 11:59 P.M. EST. The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on November 29th. --------------------------------------------------------- BZP Rules and Guidelines --------------------------------------------------------- 1. owlman.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Owlman2. entry-pic.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Green Arrow3. scarecrow.png_thumb.jpg >>> Dr. Jonathan Crane: The Scarecrow4. dscf3021.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> The Batman5. dscf3028.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Manbat6. p1010511.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Its a Bird, It's a plane!7. final_jonn_entry_pic.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Martian Manhunter8. freezeentry.gif_thumb.jpg >>> Mr. Freeze, Heart Of Ice

Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

Got to go with four here.I really like the construction present in Man-Bat, a really interesting villain, but it's superseded by Batman.Would have gone number eight but personally, I don't think LDD stuff should be allowed. Kind of defeats the purpose, if you know what I mean. I really like it, though.

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I'll admit that I voted for myself here (Martian Manhunter) :P . Other than him, my favorite is definitely Batman. Mr. Freeze is amazing, but I'm just not sure what I think of LDD in contests. As for Man-Bat, I liked it a lot until I saw this picture. I'm not very fond of the arms/shoulders, which are well-hidden in the entry picture.-:t::n:

Edited by TuragaNuva

sigbanner.gif

Batman is the best here, imo.Dr. Freeze is well constructed, but I think allowing LDD in these contests to be unfair. LDD grants people an unlimited amount of pieces, and it defeats the point of having a no-painted-parts rule. It irks me greatly. If that wasn't so I probably would have voted for it.

AXKP5KC.png