• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BBC Contest #62 Semifinal Poll Superman Blue

bbc contest #62

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Poll: BBC Contest #62 Semifinal Poll Superman Blue (57 member(s) have cast votes)

BBC Contest #62 Semifinal Poll Superman Blue

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Offline Tufi Piyufi

Tufi Piyufi
  • Forum Administrators
  • Forgetful Monarch

• 10,419 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Nov 23 2011 - 09:26 PM

Semifinal Poll Superman Blue BBC Contest #62: Up Up and Away!Here we are... it's the preliminary round of official BBC Contest #62: Up Up and Away!Two entries from each poll will advance, as well as two wildcards.Semifinal Voting begins November 23rd and ends November 26th at 11:59 P.M. EST. Final Voting begins November 26th and ends November 29th at 11:59 P.M. EST. The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on November 29th. --------------------------------------------------------- BZP Rules and Guidelines --------------------------------------------------------- 1. Posted Image >>> Owlman2. Posted Image >>> Green Arrow3. Posted Image >>> Dr. Jonathan Crane: The Scarecrow4. Posted Image >>> The Batman5. Posted Image >>> Manbat6. Posted Image >>> Its a Bird, It's a plane!7. Posted Image >>> Martian Manhunter8. Posted Image >>> Mr. Freeze, Heart Of Ice
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

#2 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

• 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2011 - 10:22 PM

Of course I voted for myself, by my full support goes to four and eight.

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.

#3 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,137 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 23 2011 - 11:16 PM

Got to go with four here.I really like the construction present in Man-Bat, a really interesting villain, but it's superseded by Batman.Would have gone number eight but personally, I don't think LDD stuff should be allowed. Kind of defeats the purpose, if you know what I mean. I really like it, though.

Edited by Sumiki, Nov 23 2011 - 11:16 PM.

farmanimalbanner.png

#4 Offline 55555

• BioniLUG Member
  • Retired Staff
  • Senior Staff

• 2,988 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Nov 24 2011 - 01:33 AM

Thanks to everyone who voted for me. :)My compliments to my opponents, especially Manbat, which has my particular respect and (more significantly) my vote.- 55555

Posted Image

#5 Offline christo1096

christo1096
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,818 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2011 - 04:14 AM

Voted for number 4, Batman

#6 Offline Ballom

Ballom
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Great Disks Recovered

• 9,512 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 24 2011 - 12:29 PM

Definitely number four here.~B~

sands_banner.jpg

#7 Offline _Artakha_

_Artakha_
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 76 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2011 - 02:04 PM

I had to vote for myself in this one. And though I do LOVE Mr. Freeze, I also think that the LDD is somewhat of an unfair advantage.

Posted Image

#8 Offline Sparkytron

Sparkytron
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 527 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2011 - 02:57 PM

Manbat deserved my vote here, next one would be Mr. Freeze

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 Offline TuragaNuva

TuragaNuva
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 379 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2011 - 09:14 PM

I'll admit that I voted for myself here (Martian Manhunter) :P . Other than him, my favorite is definitely Batman. Mr. Freeze is amazing, but I'm just not sure what I think of LDD in contests. As for Man-Bat, I liked it a lot until I saw this picture. I'm not very fond of the arms/shoulders, which are well-hidden in the entry picture.-:t::n:

Edited by TuragaNuva, Nov 24 2011 - 09:15 PM.

#10 Offline dotcom

dotcom
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,814 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2011 - 10:01 PM

Batman is the best here, imo.Dr. Freeze is well constructed, but I think allowing LDD in these contests to be unfair. LDD grants people an unlimited amount of pieces, and it defeats the point of having a no-painted-parts rule. It irks me greatly. If that wasn't so I probably would have voted for it.

drossel4.png

#11 Online Electric Turahk

Electric Turahk
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Tracer

• 13,100 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 25 2011 - 03:20 PM

The Batman here just blew me away.~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk, Nov 25 2011 - 03:21 PM.

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

#12 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2011 - 12:03 AM

I really wanted Man-Bat, but I had to choose Batman. Guess man really does beat beast.

Edited by Rakata, Nov 26 2011 - 12:04 AM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users