Regarding Topics Related to the Quizzes Tab

tomdroidser

I plan to post a quiz soon and, I was wondering, where is the best place to put a quiz discussion topic related to a Bionicle quiz I plan to post after the topic's creation?

-Tomdroidser

Featuring: Arkham Firefly/The LEGO Movie Quiz

Now Entering: The Rise of DarkSaber
Two personal thanks to Black Six for Proto Boost.
(Expired) Topics: HF MOC BBC #69 Entry: Jaller Inika Rebuilt 

There is no such thing as perfection, except in being yourself.kanohi_avkama.gif

Interesting question. Comments aren't enabled in the Quiz section (and I don't know if they could be), and there isn't a precedent that I know of for topic placement, or even for having a topic dedicated to a quiz in the first place.

That said, there has been a discussion topic for an externally linked quiz in G&T before, so I see no reason why a topic for a quiz on BZPower couldn't go there. It is the Games & Trivia forum, after all.

Does that help?

Edited by -Windrider-

Seems I was wrong about not having a precedent - you actually had a topic in LEGO Discussion for one of your quizzes about a year ago. And it was perfectly legal, as far as I know.

Still, I think it would make more sense to have things like this in G&T, since the subforums in the LEGO Discussion category are more for threads about official LEGO sets, games, media, all that. But if you want a second opinion, perhaps Black Six can give one.

Also, be aware that quiz results are kinda messed up right now.

Got my second opinion. Please close this topic before I have second thoughts.

-Tomdroidser

Featuring: Arkham Firefly/The LEGO Movie Quiz

Now Entering: The Rise of DarkSaber
Two personal thanks to Black Six for Proto Boost.
(Expired) Topics: HF MOC BBC #69 Entry: Jaller Inika Rebuilt 

There is no such thing as perfection, except in being yourself.kanohi_avkama.gif