Summer Bionicle Sets Coming Soon to US and CA LEGO Shop Site

The online LEGO Shop websites for the United States and Canada have finally listed the summer LEGO Bionicle sets as "Coming Soon on Aug 01 2015". This is the same date announced for their release at New York Toy Fair in February, but this seemingly confirms that the LEGO Shop website will not have the sets out early for North American markets. Also releasing on the U.S. and Canadian LEGO shop websites in August are additional sets from the City, Elves, Friends, Ideas, Minecraft, Ninjago, Super Heroes, and Technic themes. Which new sets are you most excited for? Share your thoughts in the Talkback topic!

View the full article

• Upvote 4

Mask Maker vs. Skull Grinder. 

:P

And corporation. 

Can't say I'm excited for much aside from Bionicle. Aira's Pegasus thingy wouldn't be half bad, but it seems to be really expensive compared to the huge steal that Elves sets were last fall. Maybe if there's another promotion or something I would go for it. 

• Upvote 1

That's a lot of sets becoming available next month. Right now, the only one I know I'm getting is Mask Maker vs. Skull Grinder. I haven't made any decisions yet on any other Bionicle sets or other sets in general.

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I eagerly await to see if any stores start stocking early. I'd check my Toysrus if it wasn't an awkward distance away. I'll probably only start checking if people start spotting them, otherwise I'll just go to the Lego Store and get VIP points for buying them

Nothing else really interests me, since most of the SW sets are for the new movie. Haven't been too big on other Lego themes in a while as well, besides maybe Ninjago.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Mask Maker vs. Skull Grinder, for sure. Beyond that, I'm hoping that perhaps the older Bionicles will go on sale. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I've already got the Mask Maker vs Skull Grinder & Skull Scorpio sets. They've started coming out at the retail store of the LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta last week. Perhaps they're at the other LEGOLAND Parks as well by now.

Edited by The Night's King

The Night King's BIONICLE 2.0 Collection
Toa Masters: [IIIIII] Toa Uniters: [IIIIII] Protectors: [IIIIII] Creatures: [IIIIII] Mask Maker: [II] Shadow Spawn: [III] Umarak: [II]
Kulta's Horde: [II]

"...The cold winds shall rise, and the dead shall rise with them..."

"And all the world shall feel... our... FREEZE!"

I've already got the Mask Maker vs Skull Grinder & Skull Scorpio sets. They've started coming out at the retail store of the LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta last week. Perhaps they're at the other LEGOLAND Parks as well by now.

Can confirm, bought all but Ekimu at LEGOLAND CA yesterday.

• Upvote 1

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

Still waiting. I would either waiting for them to come out in the website or go check if my local stores have any yet. I am still excited to get the summer sets. I can't wait for them!:D I still want to get Lewa, though, and hopefully, he'll go on sale.

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I'm not sure where to put this, but I found two LEGO Ninjago Summer Sets at a Target in Mckinney , Texas. I'm saving up for Ekimu vs Kulta, so I didn't buy any. I also don't remember their names specifically. There was Cole's Doubleshooter Bike, and Jay's Ghostbuster Bike (I really forgot the names).

Edited by Maskmaker of Light

Vote in the 2016 Set Poll! 3 Votes Maximum. http://strawpoll.me/6685187/r

I'm not sure where to put this, but I found two LEGO Ninjago Summer Sets at a Target in Mckinney , Texas. I'm saving up for Ekimu vs Kulta, so I didn't buy any. I also don't remember their names specifically. There was Cole's Doubleshooter Bike, and Jay's Ghostbuster Bike (I really forgot the names).

Blaster Bike and Jay Walker One.

Interesting... I think we'd known that those two were store-exclusives, but I hadn't expected they'd both be exclusive to Target.

The Blaster Bike in particular could be of interest to Bionicle fans, since it's so far the only set to feature this year's new gatling launchers in Black.

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother