New Flickr Contest Underway

Over on the BZPower Flickr Group, Tufi Piyufi has kicked off a new contest for everyone to participate in. BZPower Flickr Contest - July 2015 is a free-build constraction contest where the only limits are your imagination. You have until Saturday, August 2nd at 11:59 PM Eastern to come up with an awesome creation and enter it. There will be only one winner, and up for grabs is a copy of 44029 QUEEN Beast vs. FURNO, EVO & STORMER, a story about your MOC on the BZPower front page, and getting your creation set as the cover photo for the BZPower Flickr group for the months of August and September. Get building and submit your coolest creation!

View the full article

I'm not sure if this question would be better fit in BZP Q&A but I figure I can't really go wrong in asking it here, but I've never entered any of these contests so I'm wondering if it's allowed to do a collaborative build? I have a friend who doesn't use BZP but is a big fan of lego and constraction, and he owns much more CCBS than I do, so when I told him about this he suggested we work together. I wouldn't want to be disqualified for it or anything, so is there anything I need to be aware of if entering for two?

In honor of the anniversary, I'm making a signature. Neat.