BZPower Turns Fourteen

Okay be honest how many of you guys looked for my posts just to see my post rank image?

*raises hand*

I never did see screenshots of the websites BZCommunity & Kanohi-Power, anyone got those?

I don't have the time to dig up links at the moment, but I'd say that the Wayback Machine almost certainly has at least an archived page or few for each of them.

Also it's great to see the old admins stopping by to say hi. Good to know you still check back here now and then. :)

~B~

Fourteen years. My goodness, who would have thought?!

Wow, I hadn't realized it was so long ago. Seems like so long ago that Dimensioneer, Bionicle Rex, Mike from Kanohi Power, and I got together to discuss creating a BIONICLE mega-site. I had no idea it would last this long, that makes me feel good - when basically everything I did while at LEGO is no longer on LEGO.com.

BZPower is much more my legacy than working at LEGO ever was. :)

P.S. I see even B.Rex logged on. Long time no chat...

Hey guys.

Just wanted to say it's great to see you. :)

~|ET|~

• Upvote 3

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I wish people paid more attention to them and member titles, it's a shame to see them disappear without anyone caring. 

I certainly care. In fact, starting about two months ago, I decided to start looking more closely at the rank titles and images of other members and writing my observations down on paper. I don't know how much the admins don't want me to share with everyone, so I'll try not to be too specific. For now, what I will say is that every rank past 800 posts comes in increments of 100 posts (less than that, the system is a bit more chaotic, especially the Krana images). So far, I don't know much about what there is beyond 5000 posts, as there are simply not that many members who have made it that far.

Anyway, I think I'm going a little off-topic there, so I'll just say congrats to 14 years of BZPower and I'm glad that I could be around to see a lot of those years.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

Oh my goodness! A little late but still... Happy birthday BZP!

I know I haven't been on this site in the longest time prior to BIONICLE's reboot, but the fact that it is still alive and going strong (probably stronger than ever now that the theme is back!) is extremely impressive. I've been following the site since 2002 and I've seen it change a lot. I'm glad to be a part of this great community, and a big thank you to all the staff members that keep this the best forum for discussing BIONICLE. :)

Here's to another 14 years! 

-NotS

• Upvote 2

tahubanner.jpg