Super Old Member Looking for Older Topics?

Kreekakon

Hello everyone! As you can see in my username, I first became a member here in 2003. Back then there were quite a lot of topics and/or stories that I was really fond of. After some conversations with friends which has rekindled my interest, I really wanted to look up some of these old topics.

However when I logged back in here, I noticed that I could not find any of these nor could I find any of my old posts to help me track them done. I understand that the database may have been cleared after so long, so I was wondering if there was a way to look up these extremely old topics?

Sorry mate, you're a bit late. There was a massive forum upgrade a few years back that essentially made the old forum an archive, but that no longer exists now meaning the old threads are gone with it.

You might have some luck finding the thread you're looking for on one of those internet archive sites should it still have something of the old forum.

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png