Bionicle Mafia XXIV : The Big Sleep

Not Quite Dead

Well... gonna hold off on voting, afterall they did kill a serial killer.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

My question: What is with the flowers?

The serial killer was killing people to gain the attention of his unrequited love, I'm not sure why but that's how it turned out.

So whether the serial killer killed was determined by whether his love was requited? Or did the "love" determine something else?

Also, do remember there's a confirmed Mafioso out there still.

Ah, right. Pumpress seems he most suspicious so far.

So whether the serial killer killed was determined by whether his love was requited? Or did the "love" determine something else?

His love was killing. So he thought he could get up and kill again... But oops, heart-metal transplant.

Well... I'm gonna have to go with Pumpress(although I can't see why people would want to arrest the person who killed the serial killer).

Well, the villagers wouldn't have known who the serial killer was until it was announced most likely. A guy still died. They think he was just an innocent Matoran minding his own business, though. The Gunmen even took the evidence of his deeds from the corpse just to make him look as if he weren't a serial killer.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

What beautiful logic, when the Mafia is so close to tying everything up in a nice little bow.

It's almost as good as that logic to kill off all of the active players in a game, leaving only those who have forgotten all about it to continue on...

• Upvote 2

What beautiful logic, when the Mafia is so close to tying everything up in a nice little bow.

It's almost as good as that logic to kill off all of the active players in a game, leaving only those who have forgotten all about it to continue on...

I'm sorry, I've paid so little attention to this mafia game that I don't truly care about the outcome. Town is SOL anyway, since we only know the identity of one Mafia.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'm sorry, I've paid so little attention to this mafia game that I don't truly care about the outcome. Town is SOL anyway, since we only know the identity of one Mafia.

I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to figure out if you crosschecked the suspect lists, votes, and clues after the next night. Which is what people normally do when they don't know the identity of the Mafia.

I'd do it for you, but I'm dead so

~Unit#phntk#1

Well, the villagers wouldn't have known who the serial killer was until it was announced most likely. 

They might have been able to figure it out, if they'd decided to check my journal instead of searching Tyler's room. Now that he's dead, I don't think there's any harm in me confirming that it was Seaborgium who I saved that first night. 

I am never trusting a random number generator again...

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to figure out if you crosschecked the suspect lists, votes, and clues after the next night. Which is what people normally do when they don't know the identity of the Mafia.

I'd do it for you, but I'm dead so

~Unit#phntk#1

After the next night it the odds would likely be down to 3-3, assuming we accidentally lynch a villager, and with mafia killing at night.

However I will place my vote for blade. Not a fan of a triple hang with the rate the numbers are going.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Pumpress Semira - 2

Blade - 2

Vox - 0

FF - 1

Switches used: Pulse,

As it stands the Mafia could easily pull a last-minute switch to prevent Blade from being. That's assuming Pumpress is innocent though.

~Unit#phntk#1

Yarr, but whoever switches will paint an "I'm so Mafia" sign on their chest. 

Yarr, but whoever switches will paint an "I'm so Mafia" sign on their chest.

It would also save Blade. It's really more of a numbers game at this point. It's 4-3. If we don't hang a Mafioso, it's 3-3, then 2-3 the next night. If we do, it's 4-2, then 3-2. We need to hang a Mafioso every night to win, so if they stopped us from hanging one, even at the cost of revealing themselves, they would win.

Basically, if Blade doesn't hang, the Mafia win.

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

If the Mafia all die too soon, the game's going to end really quickly. 

It's much more dramatic to heighten the tension and drag things out for as long as possible. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Despite that fact that he was right. 

Pumpress Semira - 2

Blade - 3

Vox - 0

FF - 1

Switches used: Pulse,

Either that or everyone is still too skeptical about the Detective's findings and information.

Why would they be.

Said detective is also right about the numbers, which now stand at 4-3 village-mafia

Plus also, if you drag it out too long, it gets boring. Something G1 Bionicle never learned. 

If you insult gen one, you die.

...again.

• Upvote 5

...but close to it

Plus also, if you drag it out too long, it gets boring. Something G1 Bionicle never learned. 

That's not really a fair remark, now, is it? The longest story arc we ever had was the Ignition Saga, and that was quite varied.

I am referring to 2006-2007, which were somewhat unnecessary as story years went. And then 2008 was supposed to be the end, and it wasn't. In hindsight I feel that it was more necessary, but at the time I felt that they just had to drag it out, and drag it out, and drag it out. 

If you insult gen one, you die.

...again.

Excellent. I feel the need to re-purpose this comeback.