Bionicle Mafia XXIV : The Big Sleep

Not Quite Dead

There's so much stuff I want to say, but can't.

It sucks being dead.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

^Voting ended before that, sorry.

Day Five

As was the norm, baseless accusations were flung far and wide. The majority of the muck happened to land on and color a particularly unlucky villager, Gunhaver. As this was a trial for the murder of the town's saint, they decided to nail him to a cross before lynching him. He yelled and protested as they hauled him up, shouting out that he was neither arsonist nor mafia, that he knew who the real ones were!

"The arsonist is -" An echoing crack as he was kicked off the platform by Voxumo, rather late to the whole ordeal. His crucified body plummeted and dangled at the end of it's rope, leaving a rather grotesque and artistic silhouette against the setting sun.

Gunhaver, Matoran. Lynched Day Five

Night roles have twenty four hours to PM me

Edited by Lugh

...but close to it

Eh I'm having an incredibly horrible time keeping track of this game as other things take away my time and attention, so I blame that for my viciousness 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I have something important to tell you all, and I hope you listen, because I'll be dead after this, and the Mafia is now nearly half the population.

I'm the Detective. I contacted Quisoves on the third morning, after verifying he was innocent. I was the source/"good authority" he mentioned in his list of conclusions. I have since then investigated Blade and Seaborgium, and confirmed that Blade is Mafia. Seaborgium is Anti-Town as well, and most likely the Pyro. Pulse and TK are also Mafia, confirmed by process of elimination. 

Further proof is found in the last lynching, where TK was in the lead. Then Underscore voted Gunhaver, and Pulse and TK immediately followed to take the heat off of TK.

All of Quisoves' logic is sound, and further confirmed by his innocence. It was nice knowing you all.

~Unit#phntk#1

Of course I voted Gunhaver, I didn't want to die. But how does that make me Mafia? And isn't Underscore obviously the Pyro since everyone else from that suspect list is dead?

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I had hoped that my death might do some good. It seems I was mistaken.

We should start a club for people who died for nothing. 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I voted Gunhaver to try and get back on Kapura's good side, because in case you don't know, Kapura kinda wants to kill me and has done since I attempted to kill him in The Luroka Coefficients.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I had hoped that my death might do some good. It seems I was mistaken.

We should start a club for people who died for nothing. 

How would it be a club if practically everyone is a member? Seems more like it would classify as an organization given the amount of members.

• Upvote 3

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I voted Gunhaver to try and get back on Kapura's good side, because in case you don't know, Kapura kinda wants to kill me and has done since I attempted to kill him in The Luroka Coefficients.

There are four possibilities. He is Mafia and you are not, in which case he would have killed you already, you are Mafia and he is not, in which case you have nothing to fear, you are both innocent, in which case the same logic applies, or you are both Mafia and he cannot kill you.

Also, you voted Gunhaver before TK voted.

~Unit#phntk#1

• Upvote 2

There are four possibilities. He is Mafia and you are not, in which case he would have killed you already, you are Mafia and he is not, in which case you have nothing to fear, you are both innocent, in which case the same logic applies, or you are both Mafia and he cannot kill you.

Also, you voted Gunhaver before TK voted.

~Unit#phntk#1

That leaves us with...about no evidence for anything? :P

• Upvote 1

And isn't Underscore obviously the Pyro since everyone else from that suspect list is dead?

Unless, of course, it was the person I saved that first night...

I was confirmed innocent? Oh well that is nice to know.

(Wants to create a mafia role that can 'frame' mafia members to appear innocent the same night the detective checks them)

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

There have been plenty of roles in the past that show up as innocent when investigated, which is why I took so long to contact Quisoves despite investigating him on the first night.

Also, just to recap: Blade and Seaborgium were investigated and showed up Anti-Town. When I die, you know to hang them.

~Unit#phntk#1

Unit, how can we trust you? If you're even telling the truth, then, there's something big you're forgetting - Nato's role was a twist on the Medic that basically turned it into a role that helped killers. What if yours is basically a forging role? Because I'm pretty dang certain I'm not Mafia, as I'm -never- Mafia. Heck, the trainwreck that was Luroka's game is exactly why I haven't been voting... >_>

Nato's role was a twist on the Medic that basically turned it into a role that helped killers. 

Yeah... I was actually really depressed by that reveal... I thought I was helping people...

Turns out I was. Just the wrong ones.  

Unit, how can we trust you?

You guys didn't seem to believe the last person who tried to tell you their role, and it turned out they were telling the truth.

Just sayin'.

• Upvote 3

I didn't believe QP, because it just seemed too convenient; I started to lean toward him telling the truth about his role after things started to correspond. =P

But the problem is whether there's a twist to Unit's role, because I've very positive that I'm not Mafia.

I didn't believe QP, because it just seemed too convenient; I started to lean toward him telling the truth about his role after things started to correspond. =P

But the problem is whether there's a twist to Unit's role, because I've very positive that I'm not Mafia.

I am also very positive that I am not mafia

We have so much in common

• Upvote 2

I've very positive that I'm not Mafia.

Funny thing is, he never said you were Mafia...

Blade and Seaborgium were investigated and showed up Anti-Town.

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, since this is only my second Mafia game, but I've been under the impression that someone doesn't necessarily have to be Mafia to be against the village. 

Eh, okay. 

Feel free to ignore me, then. 

Ugh... now I'm confused. 

Guess I'll just sit back with the rest of you and wait to see what Blade turns out to be. 

Of course I voted Gunhaver, I didn't want to die. But how does that make me Mafia? And isn't Underscore obviously the Pyro since everyone else from that suspect list is dead?

No, because...

How do we know that the Pyro is even on the first night's suspect list? The Medic could have been protecting them.

~Unit#phntk#1

2xu8Ptu.png