6.2kg Joblot of Bionicle parts (No Technic or Kanohi) - COLLECTION ONL

Logan McOwen

Hi guys

So, as I've moved on to MOCing with CCBS and Technic, I've not much interest in G1 parts anymore. While I'm keeping a hoard of my favourite G1 sets and masks, and also a selection of G1 parts to use in MOCs, there's a ton of stuff that I just don't want or need anymore.

$_57.JPG

And here it all is. In a big, red box with a dead meme plastered on it. But guess what? This big box right here? And everything inside?

It's for sale.

$_57.JPG

Weapons, limbs, torsos, armour, feet, hands, sockets and more... all 6.2Kg of it is up for grabs.

$_57.JPG

Just look at that sweet molasses...

So, if you live in the UK (preferably somewhere around/in the middle) and would like to nab this stuff for yourself, hit up the eBay listing for more information. The parts are all in good quality, relatively clean, and from a smoke-free home. Starting bid is £10, but there is a BIN price of £40 if you're impatient.

Again, this is collection only. Please, only bid if you're absolutely sure you're willing to come and collect this lot. If you're under the age of 18, please ask a parent or guardian before bidding.

Edited by Logan McOwen