MNOG: The Mines of Onu-Koro 8 Bit Remix

So after years and years of making 8 bit remixes with premade midis, I finally took the plunge and transcribed something myself, by ear. I never really thought I was very good at this, so I'm actually kinda proud of the fact that it only took me a few hours from start to finish, even if it is relatively simplistic as my remixes go. (I did Through The Fire and Flames once. xD)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3wtcDU3A1M

Hope you guys like it. Given how surprisingly easy it was, I may just end up doing more. If a few go well, I'll make another album for my Bandcamp! ^-^

• Upvote 8

BZP2024.jpg

Admin of Mask Of Destiny. Founder of The Beaverhouse, Litestone, & 810NICLE Day.

We need the entire soundtrack to be 8bit, including the famous bionicle theme.

Depending on the complexity, I might end up doing that. I need to transcribe these by ear though, and other than this, I've never done that before. xD

Edited by Vahkiti Master of Time

BZP2024.jpg

Admin of Mask Of Destiny. Founder of The Beaverhouse, Litestone, & 810NICLE Day.

I forgot to post a comment on the fantastic chiptune version of the song! (Ironic, if you look at my avatar, and the fact that a couple years ago I made a simple chiptune version of the Chronicler's Company theme.) If I were to have only 1 gripe (and it's a really minor one,) it's that it's too complex for a NES (if that was what you going for) - other than that, it's perfect!

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png

This is wonderful. I'm an electronic music/digital music stuff in general nerd, so I certainly appreciate this. As said above, I'm pretty sure the complexity of this would be too much for consoles that used 8 bit sound. Now 16 bit, on the other hand...

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

The tune works surprisingly well in 8 bit. Now make the Chroniclers Company theme  :D

That's actually what I was planning to do next. Either that, or Le-Koro Band. ^-^

Le-koro baaaaaand xD

TheSkeletonMan939, Twister92, SPIRIT and Gatanui are awesome for uploading soundtracks and games and stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

This is wonderful. I'm an electronic music/digital music stuff in general nerd, so I certainly appreciate this. As said above, I'm pretty sure the complexity of this would be too much for consoles that used 8 bit sound. Now 16 bit, on the other hand...

I usually go for accuracy to the song rather than the console. If I wanted to go that route, I'd just as easily use Famitracker. :P

BZP2024.jpg

• 4 weeks later...