This is just perfection...the mask and armor all look perfectly matched/blended. The sword...words cannot describe how brilliant that sword looks! I'm also highly impressed by the use of both system and technic/ccbs pieces! Brilliant design, love it :D

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

Breathtaking. The originality is incredible, from head to toe, and I can't complain about the color scheme. Those krana are especially nice, so is the sword, and just the sheer amount of system pieces with how they blend into the technic. This is the kind of level I hope to reach one day in MOCing.

• Upvote 1

This is just perfection...the mask and armor all look perfectly matched/blended. The sword...words cannot describe how brilliant that sword looks! I'm also highly impressed by the use of both system and technic/ccbs pieces! Brilliant design, love it :D

Many thanks!

Breathtaking. The originality is incredible, from head to toe, and I can't complain about the color scheme. Those krana are especially nice, so is the sword, and just the sheer amount of system pieces with how they blend into the technic. This is the kind of level I hope to reach one day in MOCing.

Wow, thank you, man! I am glad you like it...

It took me a few seconds to realise you've made it with the gold skull spider mask partially buried inside the torso. That is some seriously brilliant construction, man.

Thanks! By the way, it was one of the first details when I constructed body.

I added on more photo (last for Luxael):

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/330/19813926124_392a5f2561_b.jpg

Edit: Double post merged; large image linked.
-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-