Skorahk, the Electric Piraka

Cool MOC, he really looks energized with some kind of electricity, as opposed to just having translucent light green in places. The exposed Technic doesn't really work on the lower legs, although it works really well in his torso/chest.

IetTsFQ.png

The mask looks like a green crystal skull from that Indiana Jones movie

The MoC itself is very creative! I love the color distribution! I also just love the look and build! Great job! :D

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

To me, at first glance, this looks like Voltix and Vezon had a love-child. Vezon can hop dimensions, I can see that happening.. somehow..

Joking aside, this looks really cool, especially with that mask. I like the consistent color scheme, the electricity-spine is a very cool look, and the tubing is tastefully placed as said earlier.
For a moment there I thought the arm with the electric-weapon in it was designed to flip around, like the Piraka in set form. Shame it can't, but the gun does look very cool.
I suppose I would have liked to see a little more of that trans yellow-green in the legs, but otherwise.. nicely done.

It doesn't really scream "Piraka" to me, but that can be forgiven because this is an amazing MOC. Really creative design throughout. This might seem random, but I like the use of the round pieces on the upper leg. It adds a cool robotic effect.

I really need a better signature.

It doesn't really scream "Piraka" to me, but that can be forgiven because this is an amazing MOC. Really creative design throughout. This might seem random, but I like the use of the round pieces on the upper leg. It adds a cool robotic effect.

This.

Edit: Please leave your own, unique, and constructive feedback next time!

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

I agree that nothing seems reallly Piraka... wait, do you mean Piraka as in "murderous criminal scum" or Piraka as in "Skakdi ex-Dark Hunters" Piraka?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?