What Would YOU do? (HARD) Take your time

Toa Cykron

WWUD?

Here is a basic outline for how this game will play out.

I will start us off by creating a scenario that has to be dealt with. You guys will make your own scenarios after me. Be creative, it could be any sort of random conflict.

Step 1: User 1 would first explain how they would deal with the situation, then, User 1 will create a new scenario.

Step 2: User 2 will then post #1: how the scenario played out for User 1, #2 What they would do in User 1's scenario, then #3: create a new scenario.

Here is an example:

Starter Scenario: "You are stopped by a dude with a knife."

User 1: WWID: "I would try to grab a nearby brick to throw at the knife guy."

Scenario: "You are falling out of a 5 story building."

User 2: Result: "You managed to reach the brick, then throw the brick through a nearby window. The knife guy is arrested for vandalism."

WWID: "I would try to glide over to a window with a ledge in front of it."

Scenario: "YOU ARE IN COURT FOR ARSON. THE JUDGE DOESN'T LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU MARRIED HIS DAUGHTER."

There you go. Hard level.

First Scenario: You are drowning in a tub of jelly preserves after playing football in the jelly factory. The walls of the tub are slick and you only have the clothes on your back. The other players are now skeletons.

EDIT. Just remember, RESULT, WWID, and SCENARIO in that order when posting

Edited by Toa Cykron
Gali.png

I would swim out and try to kick the other players into the jelly, and if that didn't work, I would simply run away.

Scenario: You've somehow traveled back in time to the time of the California gold rush, your time machine's broken, and you've been challenged to a gunfight, all you have on you is a rusty old knive, and your opponent doesn't want to give you a gun.

Edited by D5 Petewa

RESULT: They give you like a ton of gold, because it's your birthday. :D

WWID: I would buy out the store, and then repurpose the Soviet missile silos to take control of the United States. I would then force all the children of the world to watch me open and build the new sets while laughing.

SCENARIO: You go boating and a league of super dolphins steal you alway for evil dolphin experiments. What do?

• Upvote 1
Gali.png

Result: your name becomes more infamous than Hitler's, and you die similarly,

Let them expire net on me, why not?

Scenario: You've lost your mind, you're going to jail.

RESULT: You are now MECHADOLPHIN: Oceanic Savior of Dolphin-kind

WWID: Explain to them the definition of insanity, then arrest THEM.

SCENARIO: You are involved in a 100 year old rap war with infamous punk rapper Barry "The Pits" Dawson. What do.

Edited by Toa Cykron
Gali.png

result:you got ninjad.

wwid:wait for him to die.i have 100 years of free time.

scene:you have to make a scenario for a bzpower wwyd game without going the ironic,meta route.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

result:you got ninjad.

wwid:wait for him to die.i have 100 years of free time.

scene:you have to make a scenario for a bzpower wwyd game without going the ironic,meta route.

RESULT: You both die in a tragic rapping accident when both of your raps collided. Tragic. It could have happened to anybody.

WWID: I would probably admit that I had no chance of coming up with a decent story, but make a scenario out of an actual real-life incident.

SCENARIO: Your life nears its end as the oncoming train nears your car, which is stranded on a rail crossing. You have time to either save yourself or the guy you don't know who needed a ride to a MMA fight. WWUD?

RESULT: BZP gets mad because one exists.

WWID: Take over BZP; rule the world.

SCENE: You are in a insane asylum, and I am the head.

RESULT: You rule BZP for eternity, but you also never get laid.

WWID: I would seduce you, bring you down to my level, and try to rule the madhouse together.

SCENARIO: Taco night didn't go as planned, and Barack Obama himself is chasing you down with an old tire iron. Wat do?

Edited by Toa Cykron
Gali.png

result,you get in an epic clash on mustafar,leading to barack being rebuilt into a robocop with the voice of morgan freeman.

i would noclip through the door.

scene: youre drowning in rapidly solidifying jello.

• Upvote 1

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

RESULT: You drowned. You committed suicide you dummy dummy-head

WWID: I would hijack a car, slam into robo-freeman, and send us both flying off a bridge into the chilly waters below.

SCENARIO: You were going to give a billion dollars to an orphanage, but the orphanage was recently obliterated by a meteorite. Wha dooooo?

Gali.png

result,you become the next captain 'murica in 100 years, when the world has degraded into a never ending hunt for funny,original memes, but just end up starting over in a sort of meme renaissance.

i would buy children from poor families and reinstate the orphanage inside the meteor.

scene: the only halfway edible things near you in a closed container is a plank of wood a foot long and an iphone without power.

• Upvote 2

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

RESULT: You go to the store and find out they're only selling planks of wood and iphones. Aliens stole all our food.

WWID: Get a snow-making machine and some liquid nitrogen.

Scenario: You're sent back in time. You are now aboard the Russian submarine Kursk on August 12, 2000.

~Unit#phntk#1

Result: Bash my head on every corner I find.

WWID: The Russian's pull their guns out and take aim and your calves.

Scenario: The "Chir" brothers want to take your life because you ate their Duritos.   

Edited by Minty Green

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

RESULT: Good thing you smuggled all that vodka in your prosthetic legs. You bribe the Russians into making you Bear King of the Frozen North. Praise be thy name.

WWID: Team up with them and pull the greatest chip-related heist of the 21st century.

SCENARIO: Your mom is going to marry a hologram of Jerome Bettis, and remove your name from the will. The cat gets everything.

Gali.png

result, you become the m0st 1337 mlg n0sc0p3r5 ev@r.

wwid.eat the cat,so they have to feed me money to get it to the cat.

scene:you are the animator for the birdemic sharknado crossover,and only have an 8th grade education.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

• 3 weeks later...

RESULT: You die of some sort of poisoning.

WWID: I would make Sharknado 3 (I think?) I mean, the movie itself felt like everyone had an 8th grade education.

SCENE: You wake up on the scene of star trek, only it's actually real and there is no one there. 

Edited by DonutTree

z55cd8eb1a1030.gif

yay,its back!

result:you get hailed as the god of the hipsters for making a movie that only hipsters can enjoy unironically.

wwid:i pull out a lighsaber and cut my way out of the ship until im in space,all the time yelling STAR WARS FOREVER!

scene:you are spiderman and fighting a Titan,with no other weapons but your web shooters.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.