LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer Released

The LEGO Dimensions social media accounts have released a new

titled "Worlds Collide in LEGO Dimensions". It offers some insights into how the unlikely trio of Batman, Gandalf, and Wyldstyle came together and what the evil Lord Vortech has to do with it. It also offers a glimpse at what happens when two Batmans (Batmen?) come together. Click the link above or read on to watch the full trailer on YouTube!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

The story for this game actually looks really good, if this trailer is any indication. The villain also looks like he will be a challenge for the heroes.

It's also nice that we got a teaser of what the Lego Batman Movie might be like. :P

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I love this new trailer. It shows some epic-ness as it shows how Batman, Gandalf, and Wyldstyle got into this mess. Plus, the villain seems to be planning to mess things up in the dimensions and proves to be a powerful opponent who means business.:D

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Wait, multiple Batmen?

• Upvote 1

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

The villain seems like the opposite of Lord Business. Instead of separating the dimensions, he's bringing them together. The real question is why? And how will the story play out in 15 levels, or will there be more than that for the main gameplay?

I'm still not sold on it for anything other than being a LEGO game, which I tend to enjoy to an extent for its own brand of humor and gameplay (Lord of the Rings, not so much). While I don't know that I want to shell out all that money for whatever this ends up being, I would like to acquire some of the sets and am curious if there will be sets released unrelated to the game. In other words, some of the characters we haven't seen as sets that are being featured in this game, will there be standalone sets for that theme?

©1984-2015 Toaraga EAM

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life