Bionicle Mafia: Five Faction Face Off

Trijhak

I vote for Burnmad because I don't trust anyone with emotional instabilities that give them elemental superpowers. 

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

I vote for Burnmad because I don't trust anyone with emotional instabilities that give them elemental superpowers. 

In my defense, my emotional instabilities are completely separate from my elemental superpowers.

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 3

I think Burn would appreciate it if you guys didn't lynch him on the first day in two games AT THE SAME TIME. Since you can't switch votes in Desolation, I'd say switch to jed over here, since he already has 7 votes on him.

You could also lynch him anyway, but that would be a cold and heartless thing to do.

~Unit#phntk#1

You could also lynch him anyway, but that would be a cold and heartless thing to do.

Proud as I would be, I would much prefer living

Plus, I can't even give you any reads this game, because we're all Mafia

*Snaps fingers*

VOTING CLOSED. Diplomat/Orator bonus votes taken into account.

DAY ONE: EARTHY MISFORTUNE

Just as four had died the night before, four would die this day. Two were voted to be lynched, the other two had been slowly suffering. The first, last, and only curse of The RNG had not been lifted - Petewa had failed to choose the correct number, or any number at all. Thus, the number 5, the correct number, came from the sky and instantly crushed Petewa, the Earth Bodyguard. It seems the Earth Mafia would have a particularly bad day, for this was not the last of their members that would be dying today. JiMing, the Earth Spy, had been poisoned the night before, by the Jungle Mafia, and he fell over, dead. A tree then erupted from the corpse, which was useful and awfully convenient as it provided something to hang people on. Who was to be hung from the tree? Burnmad and jed1ndy, the Orator and the Earth Diplomat respectively, and so they were. 

Petewa, Earth Bodyguard, killed by RNG - Failure to Pick Number

JiMing, Earth Spy, poisoned by Jungle Mafia

jed1ndy, Earth Diplomat, lynched

Burnmad, Orator, lynched

FACTIONS, PM. Spies may now investigate Night One murders.

• Upvote 6

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

So did you intentionally target me because this is basically the first Mafia game I've played in forever?

I woulda thought there might have been more high-profile targets to take out than the guy who never knows what he's doing????

Ah whatever. I guess that's it from me. Show's over folks.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I was really confused why a tree popped out of him, until I made the connection to the Jungle Tribe.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

So did you intentionally target me because this is basically the first Mafia game I've played in forever?

I woulda thought there might have been more high-profile targets to take out than the guy who never knows what he's doing????

Ah whatever. I guess that's it from me. Show's over folks.

Seeing as there are five new players, one second-time player, and a player who last played in the Fall, I'd say that the usual newbie/long-time absentee-protections don't apply.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Well again, there has to be a few chessmasters running around, who could potentially ruin the entire game for everyone and should probably have to be taken out asap.

I wouldn't call myself one. Far from it, actually. I literally do not know how I've actually managed to succeed at the few games I have in the past, so yeah.

• Upvote 3

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Well again, there has to be a few chessmasters running around, who could potentially ruin the entire game for everyone and should probably have to be taken out asap.

I wouldn't call myself one. Far from it, actually. I literally do not know how I've actually managed to succeed at the few games I have in the past, so yeah.

The thing about making a habit of targeting all the master manipulators is that it makes the Medic's job a mite too easy. One can't be too predictable in one's killing.

Besides, seeing as you've been gone for a while, how are folks to know that you're not a chessmaster?

• Upvote 2

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Not to mention if you always target the same people , aka the chessmasters as you put them, when you are mafia, it becomes your... whats the term I'm looking for... Modus Operandi. Makes it too easy to point you out and go 'They did, lynch them!'. So even if chessmasters are a risk, you don't always want to go after them immediately, less you risk yourself. Not to mention with the sheer amount of death occurring so far in this game... Well it's not like normal mafia games where one or two people died during that first night.

Edited by Voxumo
  • Upvote 3

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Scene will be up as soon as I get clarification from the Ice Mafia and the Earth Mafia sends me their actions.

In the meantime, requesting filler. One filler post, not a multitude of them.

Edited by SLEUP

NIGHT TWO: DIGGING GRAVES AND RUINING GRAVES

Voxumo seemed to be quite popular this night, for he had amassed a large following. Of course, this being a mafia game, hiding in that following was DEATH, especially if we're being melodramatic. Death was not hiding once, but twice in that following! Two different tribes of Mafia had elected to kill Voxumo this night, for his schemes were legendary and he would pose quite the threat if he were allowed to live any longer. This seemed to be the thought process of both the Water Mafia and the Earth Mafia. The Watery Assassin struck first, as Vox and his following were boarding a boat for an incredibly dangerous tour of the waters surrounding this island. Before the rest of Vox's followers could board, the boat 'mysteriously' drifted away into the sea and straight into a tsunami. The Jungle Spy was not seen again.. ever. This frustrated Portalfig, the Necromancer. He had missed his chance to kill Voxumo, and thus cursed Voxumo so that if he did come back and wasn't already dead, he would die instantly. In the same breath that he cursed Voxumo, he decided to recite an ancient and forbidden magic, sounding something like 'BONKLE BONKLE BONK-LE BONKYBONK SKELEBONK!' Elsewhere, three corpses awakened, life having returned to their bodies. Whatever allegiance they once had was gone, now all they knew was to serve the Earth Mafia, and Portalfig if possible. Unfortunately, in the expressing of this magic that revived these corpses, Portalfig had turned to ashes. Strangely enough, these ashes could talk, but the Earth Necromancer as everybody knew them was no more. Portalfig's previous frustration was not the only frustration that would be felt this night, however. The Ice Mafia had decided to go and kill Portalfig, except all they found was a pile of talking ashes. This was most displeasing and frustrating for them, as they had been beaten to the punch of killing Portalfig by Portalfig himself.

Meanwhile, beneath the great 'Tree-That-Erupted-From-JiMing's-Corpse Tree', the Fire Mafia's chosen killer waited forevermore for Nevermore. But not really. Nevermore soon entered their sights, but to the killer's dismay Nevermore was not alone - a bodyguard was with him, with sunglasses and a knowing, emotionless face that could predict the danger Nevermore was in. This bodyguard spotted Nevermore's would-be murderer, leapt into the air and tackled them, warning them not to do it again or the Fire Mafia, which was still untouched by death, would be extinguished entirely. Both were too distracted to notice the Alchemist paying a visit to the Fire Mafia, and selling them a 'Definitely Not Dangerous Remedy For Heartburn, Mindburn, Mouthburn, Lungburn, KIllburn, and All Burn and Burn-Related Conditions Excluding People Named Burnmad Because He Is Dead'.

Voxumo, Jungle Spy, killed by Water Mafia, attempted kill by Earth Mafia

Portalfig, Necromancer, sacrificed to revive others, attempted kill by Ice Mafia

Nevermore, ???, attempted kill by Fire Mafia

You have 24 Hours to vote to lynch somebody.