Bionicle Mafia: Five Faction Face Off

Trijhak

First Mafia game; let's see how this goes.

Spot 26

*Shall show no mercy for the new blood*

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Sign Seaborgium up, I see no reason why he'd want to miss this.

He may be operating a train: Thus, not "missing it" would entail killing us all in a high-speed collision.

*Snaps fingers*

Since when were we aboard a locomotive?

Have we taken a ride... Into the Twilight Zone?

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Roles will be out shortly. are out!

NIGHT ZERO/DAY ZERO

Five tribes of Mafia had been taken to this island, where there was supposedly no village. Now, having processed what had happened, they were ready to start pouring blood into the bath. The Fire Mafia, the Water Mafia, the Ice Mafia, the Jungle Mafia, and the Earth Mafia - all were getting ready for the upcoming battles. And yet, despite each faction having ten eyes collectively, none of them noticed the two mysterious outsiders that had chosen not to join any of the groups of Mafia - both were watching the groups, and yet they also did not notice each other. Nor did anyone notice the corpse of a shapeless blob, supposedly once able to emulate any of the unique roles of the factions, killed by an unseen and unknown hand. Nor did anyone really do anything meaningful yet - the game has begun, and every Mafia has been briefed by their leader on what roles they were supposed to fit into. It was time to begin the bloodbath.

Someone Not Really Notable, Shapeless, killed by Nothing, Day Zero.

[Role Reveal: Shapeless: This role can choose to emulate one of the unique faction roles.]

Factions, please PM your targets.

Edited by SLEUP

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

NIGHT ONE: TRICKED

Night fell upon this dull and barren island unstained by blood, providing the perfect cover for murder, chaos, and trickery. Especially Trickery. Trickery is something that really ought to be pulled off more often, as some will tell you. As it turns out, trickery was performed this very night, on the mafia representing the waters that usually give life but in this case give death, as they were none the wiser. Their chosen killer had their sights on someone they could not quite identify from where they were, a cliff above not one but a congregation of 'innocent' people. They were preparing to throw a bucket of scalding hot water on their target, or at least they thought it was their target. Then, they heard a giggle - the laugh of a trickster, which shocked them so much the aforementioned scalding hot water fell down onto the unsuspecting and unintended target, ToaD, who, as the Jungle Bodyguard, was scalded to nought but a mask. The Water Mafia's chosen assassin turned their head towards this trickster, and it turned out it was none over than Quisoves, who was, unfortunately, immediately frozen in a block of ice, then shattered into a million pieces, signifying the end of the Trickster, a neutral party to this conflict and one that existed only to trick everyone.

Meanwhile, down below, the Earth Mafia had begun to burrow through the Earth, towards their target: Blade. They knew they wanted to kill her, and how did they do it? They created a sinkhole around her general location, quickly lowering her into the Earth where nobody could help her. That was the end of the Ice Spy. Ghidora was nearby, and yet he did not help - his inner calculator told him that he would not have high odds of surviving. Today he would not help, but curse someone, and you can't curse the dead. He skimmed over the twenty-five or so bodies around him, and randomly chose none other than Petewa. Petewa, of course, did not see who cursed him. Petewa was then cursed to die, unless he picked 'the correct number' as his intuition told him - the correct number between 1 and 5. If he guessed correct, he would live. Ghidora, however, was just as unfortunate when it came to 'curses', for he was immediately cursed to die by fireball that incinerated his whole body, sent by the Fire Mafia - and also ending the embodiment of The RNG Itself. Were Quisoves alive, he would have celebrated. Alas, he was not. 

There was no indication of activity from the Jungle Mafia this night - except the sound of a few drips in the vicinity of the Earth Mafia's territory.

ToaD, Jungle Bodyguard, killed by Tricked Water Mafia

Quisoves, Trickster, killed by Ice Mafia

Blade, Ice Spy, killed by Earth Mafia

Ghidora, The RNG Itself, killed by Fire Mafia

[ROLE REVEAL: Trickster: The Trickster can switch the target of a murder. Additionally, once and only once, they can 'flip the votes' so that the people with the highest amount of votes live and the ones with the lowest amount die.]

[ROLE REVEAL: The RNG Itself: The RNG Itself can target a player like any killing role, but with a twist: they give the target a choice of five numbers. The RNG denotes what the correct number is, and if their target picks the correct number, they live. If they don't, they die. Additionally, they may inverse it so that if their target picks the correct number, they die, and if they don't, they live.]

Now, the five factions of this island, as the sun rises, vote for who you wish to see lynched. Petewa, pick a number between one and five and hope that you survive. The RNG may be dead, but their first and only curse isn't.

• Upvote 6

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

QP I thought you were a pretty cool dude and now all I feel is hatred towards you.

You've got it all topside-down! I have liberated you from the madness that is already commencing. Now we are both free to roam the Halls of Artahka!

RTEmagicC_Passaro_Urutau_1_Divulgacao_MU

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

With reasons like that you would make quite the nice cult leader.

• Upvote 8
I'm just ToaD

Petewa was then cursed to die, unless he picked 'the correct number' as his intuition told him - the correct number between 1 and 5. If he guessed correct, he would live.

Pick number 3, my lord!

(I think I'll grant Jed1ndy's death wish, and vote him, in lieu of a better option)

*Snaps fingers*

I vote this "jed" person because I don't know who they are.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )