Wedding Announced

Onuki

• 5 weeks later...

This is pretty funny. :)

It also makes me wonder how a wedding would commence on the Island of Mata Nui, and it raises the right questions for it as well. (Where WOULD they live? Whose last name would they take, if they had last names?) And I can only imagine how badly Hewkii's swimming lessons will end up being. :P

• Upvote 3

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, everyone! :)

Oh man, this is hilarious.

Sorry, I'm not usually at a loss for words, but this is hilarious.

It's okay, I'm just glad you laughed! :)

This is pure gold. Great job, you've done it again.

Thanks! :)

Great job, I was puzzled by the title but was not disappointed one bit!

Thanks, Master Inika, I'm humbled to hear that from a skilled author like yourself! :)

I love the idea that the Turaga are like really old people who hate each other.

Yes, that is fun, isn't it? :P

This is pretty funny. :)

It also makes me wonder how a wedding would commence on the Island of Mata Nui, and it raises the right questions for it as well. (Where WOULD they live? Whose last name would they take, if they had last names?) And I can only imagine how badly Hewkii's swimming lessons will end up being. :P

Thanks, Smoke Monster! :) I agree, there are some pretty funny questions that come up when you think about it! :P

Yes! Yes! XD Exactly what I needed! Finally, some Real comedy on the Internet XD

I'm glad you enjoyed it that much, thanks, bionicleFanatic! :)

This makes me wonder if there's a funny story in Hewkii and Macku's actually getting married... :P

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just saw your comment somewhere and the link in your signature immediately caught my attention! This is a real a gem, I've been giggling all the way! You have made a really good job presenting the whole story as an article, I really like it. And the part about the Mahi herd... :D

• Upvote 1

bio_sig02_lores_by_oyee-d77i3td.jpg

New pages are up! Click to see latest! \(°u°)/

Gallery & conceptart topic - Current: Pre-mut & pre-ev Makuta: Krika | Antroz | Vamprah | Miserix | Bitil | .. 

Older pics: Helryx's Fury | Makuta Sethuldur | Order's Call (no necro k? C8)

This is a fantastic piece of Bionicle comedy! I actually started laughing halfway, which doesn't happen with me often.  :P A must-read for any Hewkii x Macku fan out there. Great job!

Thanks, Toatapio Nuva! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

I just saw your comment somewhere and the link in your signature immediately caught my attention! This is a real gem, I've been giggling all the way! You have made a really good job presenting the whole story as an article, I really like it. And the part about the Mahi herd... :D

Thanks! :) The news article format is pretty fun to work with, since news stories are usually serious. :P I'm glad you liked it so much! :)

I had a good laugh over this one. Loved the news article feel and Jaller being a sycophant.

But if Whenua said: 

"All the more for us!"

I wonder what Turaga Dume would have said (if he'd been on Mata Nui at the time)? Probably something like: "Grrrghsnf...Where're my slippers?...Uggrug...Getting married are they?...Why aren't I invited?...Sknf...Lousy young Matoran, no respect for their elders, not like the old dayszzz...*snore*" (Falls asleep in his Turagachair)

Anyway, great bit of humour. By any chance shall we get another comedy in a similar vein?

• Upvote 1

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I had a good laugh over this one. Loved the news article feel and Jaller being a sycophant.

But if Whenua said: 

"All the more for us!"

I wonder what Turaga Dume would have said (if he'd been on Mata Nui at the time)? Probably something like: "Grrrghsnf...Where're my slippers?...Uggrug...Getting married are they?...Why aren't I invited?...Sknf...Lousy young Matoran, no respect for their elders, not like the old dayszzz...*snore*" (Falls asleep in his Turagachair)

Anyway, great bit of humour. By any chance shall we get another comedy in a similar vein?

Thanks, Erasmus! :) I'm glad you enjoyed that way of writing since I enjoy writing it!

Yeah, the Turaga are really fun characters to write about. :P They're always telling the Matoran to do something or complaining about the way things used to be...

Actually, there might be a sequel to "Wedding Announced" coming, but it's taking a while to finish... :)

• Upvote 1

But if Whenua said: 

"All the more for us!"

Thanks, Erasmus! :) I'm glad you enjoyed that way of writing since I enjoy writing it!

Yeah, the Turaga are really fun characters to write about. :P They're always telling the Matoran to do something or complaining about the way things used to be...

Actually, there might be a sequel to "Wedding Announced" coming, but it's taking a while to finish... :)

Ooh, I'll be anxiously awaiting that.