Hang Out at BrickFair Virginia

If you live in the Northern Virginia or Washington DC area and aren't already at BrickFair Virginia, then you need to come by this weekend! The event is open to the public this Saturday and Sunday, August 1st and 2nd from 11AM to 4PM and costs $15 per person. Come by and check out all the awesome creations, including the great MOCs by BZPower members like you! Be sure to sign the guestbook while you're here and say 'hi!' so we know you came!

View the full article

If anyone wants to, I'll be around the convention center for part of the time up here, so if you see me feel free to say hi. My badge to identify me by: http://i.imgur.com/nVcw8fX.jpg

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Vahkiti and I were there with BMP t-shirts and Vahkiti's world famous life-size bronze Vahi. :P If you're there, feel free to grab a BioMedia Project flyer. There's a stack of them sitting on the BIONICLE table next to the chrome painted masks and parts. We left, but we saw a few of you guys there. 

• Upvote 1
Bliss.png