Toa Geha's Life

The Forgotten Chronicler

Hello! The Final Binary here bringing you, comics! Yay! So, I don't have much to say other that. Feedback and opinions are welcome. Let's get on with it, shall we?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Comics:

Season 1: The Adventures of Geha and Friends

Chapter 1: Beginnings

Chapter 2: Every Hero Needs Backup

Chapter 3: Happy B-day, you...

Chapter 4: Evil Awakens

Chapter 5:

Part 1: The Final Stand

Part 2: The Finale

Chapter 6: An Ending

The New Comics

Intro: YOU'RE BREAKING THE LAW

(Translation)

Specials:

A New Look (A Parody of Evil Awakens)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Joining:

To join, all you have to do is PM me and I'll get it sorted out. :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

PGS:

T1Shadow: The Artisan

Petewa

Special Thanks To:

T1Shadow: The Artisan for making all this possible, without him this would have never existed

click.giffor the remake of Geha, Kasha, Turagava and the episode. Thanks Click!

Kohnoh Toa of Trees for the creation of Geha

And Everyone Else for their feedback, decision to view these, and for sticking with me as I keep improving and creating

© Chronicler Studios 2015-2016

Edited by The Final Binary
  • Upvote 4

72197956-EB80-4CAF-BB5C-D0D318A40095.jpeg.06500b6004773171b423d2a9714c6833.jpeg

In loving memory of our hero

I respect a late Brickshelf user, a fine act of bravery. But seriously, Brickshelf is very unreliable at times. You shouldn't start a brand-new series on Brickshelf.

On the comic, I like the MOCs, (although they're very colorful) and I like the plot. To be honest, each panel could use some sort of border. It is a bit hard to see where an old panel starts and where a new one begins.

And hey, I didn't do much, but thanks for the credit, friend.

EDIT: One last thing! Your signature should not use the work of someone else. Try making your own signature. Make it unique and memorable. Something related to your comics.

Like my red couch. The red couch was the first thing I sprited in my comics, therefore I made it the symbol of my comics in general. Something totally unique to me. Try to do that with your comics.

Edited by Kohnoh Toa of the Trees

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Woohoo, new comics! It's always great to see another face in the photo comics scene, especially someone who's really energetic about it!

Good job on this comic! In future I'd recommend a.) a banner, b.) borders, and c.) a vertical flowing comic. :P

Actually, horizontal flowing is really cool. KEEP IT :P

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I am very sorry for all the problems everyone has, I will try to move this to the comic section. Borders will be placed, and I'll try to fix the link. T1S is in the progress of making me my own banner for this, until then I will do my best for an advertisement banner. Thank you

Edited by The Forgotten Chronicler

Hey, glad I could be of help. ;) Always nice to see a new face and new talent at work in the Comic Making business. Looking forward to more!

(But, yes this is in the wrong forum. It's supposed to be in Comics, as I linked you to last night. ;) )

Edited by T1Shadow: The Artisan

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Thanks! All of you guys are great help!

I respect a late Brickshelf user, a fine act of bravery. But seriously, Brickshelf is very unreliable at times. You shouldn't start a brand-new series on Brickshelf.

On the comic, I like the MOCs, (although they're very colorful) and I like the plot. To be honest, each panel could use some sort of border. It is a bit hard to see where an old panel starts and where a new one begins.

And hey, I didn't do much, but thanks for the credit, friend.

EDIT: One last thing! Your signature should not use the work of someone else. Try making your own signature. Make it unique and memorable. Something related to your comics.

Like my red couch. The red couch was the first thing I sprited in my comics, therefore I made it the symbol of my comics in general. Something totally unique to me. Try to do that with your comics.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll get that fixed right away.

You actually helped create Geha, you made the sprite, I made the personality and name. From there, Geha was born   

I liked it! You fixed everything! But a love interest can be awkward at times. They usually end up being a 2d character. I hope her character becomes a bit more than "I love so and so. We will always love eachother. Love love love. Gehu Gehu Gehu."

Anyway. Character development. It is a good thing! :D

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

I liked it! You fixed everything! But a love interest can be awkward at times. They usually end up being a 2d character. I hope her character becomes a bit more than "I love so and so. We will always love eachother. Love love love. Gehu Gehu Gehu."

Anyway. Character development. It is a good thing! :D

Yes, Kasha is going to change, the way she acts is part of her youth, but she will mature over time. Geha, on the other hand, is a little bit older than her and cares about his duties. Unless he has some free time. I'm trying to keep it calm between them. Besides, it's just her. Geha doesn't even know Kasha loves him. He does know that she cares deeply for him though. How that started is just because they were on the unknown island together for a long time. Patience = Product.   

I will also need ideas for more villains and company for Geha and Shadow. 

• 4 weeks later...

Petewa said,

Almost a month late  :P

Ah well.

Still grate.

I said,

Yeah, sorry about that. Had no Wii fee for 6 days and lost my laptop under the bed for all of August somehow

Anyone notice Haki peeking out when Shadow and Kasha are walking to the lab?

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

To be perfectly honest, I have just about no clue how any of the events connects to each other, why characters do or say the things they do, or basically even the overall plot itself. This comic thus far has left me with quite a few questions that I hope are answered if I plan on following this. 

First and foremost, what is the conflict? Sure, Geha has to find a way home, but why does he form a team? What is he planning to do besides get home? I think you should have introduced some apparent conflict earlier on. The plot jumps from place to place with no time to breathe. I know you've only released six comics in the main chronology, but that is way too late to present a difficult conflict and is way too early to have a climactic battle.

Who is the character next to Geha who is introduced in the fourth installment? We've never seen him before and he was never even named in the comic itself.

Why should we care about the Daughters of Katia-Nui? 

Why does Kami do what he does? Geha just showed up and doesn't even know about this dude, yet the guy hates him for some reason. He shouldn't know that Geha is a threat, and Geha shouldn't even be gearing up to fight anyone except Makuta because he's a direct threat. There's no reason for him or is expanding roster of friends too either. Is he just inherently evil? Why, though? Also, the fight with him at the end didn't really have enough buildup.

What is a Deathless? Why is Geha a Deathless? How is Geha a Deathless? What is the Infinity Blade, and why can it kill a Deathless?

I can respect that this is one of your first attempts at comic-making and storytelling, but I am very lost on just about everything. All in all, this feels like a big mess to me. A little explanation here and there would be very helpful. At least, to me it would be.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

• 1 month later...

To New Age Retro Gunhaver:

1. Yes, I did realize how bad they are, and how much I regret making them. The reason the setup kept changing is because I live with my siblings and I used to have to share a room with them, and I couldn't find a good setup. And remember, I'm just 13 with ADD, of course these are going to be bad. I didn't even production of these for almost six months. I kept reading Erin Hunter's Warrior series (Great author by the way, check her out) and viewing Marvel comics to see how I could make this all flow together. In the end, I guess I didn't think too deep about it, just my usual.

2. He did have a name. I didn't put it in the comics though. I think his name was Takuanuva or something like that.

3. I really don't know. I'm just glad I made that Infinity Blade reference in E5P1 so four of them were dead. Now to finish off Kahi. They were supposed to have been hired by Kami to give him info about Geha and the group.

4. I was going to have a plot twist where you guys find out that Kami is that Matoran I never introduced. The reason he hates him should be pretty obvious (as in not very obvious). Notice how Geha never speaks of him, nor does anyone else. He never speaks either, except when Geha falls off my trunk. The reason behind this was supposed to be that Kami was jealous of Geha being the "cool kid". This whole comic thing worked out better in my head.

5. To be honest, I really don't know how Deathless can only die to the Infinity Blade either. I guess it's something like "Oh, this guy can only be killed with poison," or something like that.

This really works better in a YouTube video, I'll make one for the sixth comic instead.

I hope the video, this post, and these new comics will sort everything out.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, thanks for this reply. Reading through it, it clears some things up, but it also kind of makes me feel a bit disappointed. The ideas that weren't included would've most likely cleared up most of my confusion. I do see that you put effort into it and I'd like to see your work improve as time goes on. Well, if you choose to keep making comics for the forum. 

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

• 3 weeks later...