The Most Unloved Thing In all of Bionicle

fishers64

Oh, believe me, I use Bricklink always, but eBay is sometimes my only option for, you guessed it, bulk(Though I haven't bought anything from eBay). But even that winds up to be a few incomplete sets ending up at $50.

But if only Legends of Mata Nui was released. I only wish... One thing I Have I noticed people don't like about G2 is the lack of a lot of things. The story is definitely picking up, and the release of a book helps a lot. But what I think is missing is the focus. The main focus in the animations was Tahu, until we got where we are now. I'd like to explore more into the other Toa, villagers, and Okoto. I agree with most of these. But remember this is the first year of Bionicle Generation 2, and it is only planned for 3 years. Then, like G1, it will pick up.

• Upvote 1

I'm currently in the process of rewriting G2. PM me if interested.

Feel free to follow the blog! (https://spiritofokoto.tumblr.com/)

The unfinished plot and the Stars as the last six generation 1 sets rank pretty high on my list of problems with Bionicle. Also, at two posts above, I remember a bug in MNOG 2 relating to the bridge leading to Ta-Wahi or something. The game would always crash because of it, and my 6-year-old self would get really annoyed.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

The unfinished plot and the Stars as the last six generation 1 sets rank pretty high on my list of problems with Bionicle. Also, at two posts above, I remember a bug in MNOG 2 relating to the bridge leading to Ta-Wahi or something. The game would always crash because of it, and my 6-year-old self would get really annoyed.

There was actually a fix for that - type "kapura" to enter debug mode and press a key (I think 1) to reload the screen.

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

The Nynrah Ghost Blaster doesn't seem to get much love, but I think it's one of the best shooters we got.

The ammo doesn't fall off all the time (Rhotuka, Zamor Sphere launcher) or roll and rebound far away (all zamor sphere launchers) or get easily lost (Rhotuka, studs, and to an extent shadow leeches and cordak rockets). It is easy to use (better than the cordak blaster and squid launcher), and pretty accurate, unlike the rhotuka launchers and the stud shooter to an extent) The design is rather unusual-looking, which makes it less versatile, but it's light, so the character's arm won't sag.  

• Upvote 2

The problem with the Nynrah is that it was air powered, which caused it to just flat out not work at times, and younger kids might have difficulty pushing with enough force.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

The Nynrah Ghost Blaster doesn't seem to get much love, but I think it's one of the best shooters we got.

The ammo doesn't fall off all the time (Rhotuka, Zamor Sphere launcher) or roll and rebound far away (all zamor sphere launchers) or get easily lost (Rhotuka, studs, and to an extent shadow leeches and cordak rockets). It is easy to use (better than the cordak blaster and squid launcher), and pretty accurate, unlike the rhotuka launchers and the stud shooter to an extent) The design is rather unusual-looking, which makes it less versatile, but it's light, so the character's arm won't sag.  

I like the Rhotuka Spinners, but you have a point. I lost a Rhotuka the other day, and I haven't been able to get it out of the ceiling. It's a bummer. But I haven't ever use the Nynrah Ghost Blaster. The majority of the community says they are bad, but I have not idea why.

• Upvote 1

I like the Rhotuka Spinners, but you have a point. I lost a Rhotuka the other day, and I haven't been able to get it out of the ceiling. It's a bummer. But I haven't ever use the Nynrah Ghost Blaster. The majority of the community says they are bad, but I have not idea why.

Ah, here we go. This goes back to my post about the Bionicle community on the front page.

You see, the reason why people don't like the Ghost Blasters is because the Mistika used them, not because of any aspect of the blaster itself. Had they been on the Toa Mahri or something else, they would have been seen in a much more positive light. The blasters are perfectly fine, in fact I think there were one of Bionicle's best launchers. But the majority of the community is so hostile to the Mistika just because they don't look like their Nuva counterparts that they're willing to take out their anger on the blasters as well. 

• Upvote 2

bZpOwEr

I think part of the problem is also that they only ever appeared in the six Mistika sets; the only "launcher" with a smaller circulation was the Tridax pod in five sets.  Even the Midak blasters saw use in the larger vehicle sets, and even in a couple of sets outside of BIONICLE.  The Nynrah blasters, on the other hand, showed up for one wave and then were never used again.  They didn't have the benefit of cross-set usage like with the Kanoka (usable with 36 sets, many predating BIONICLE entirely!) or Rhotuka (usable with 24 sets), didn't have the ammo compatibility like with Zamor/Midak/Thornax launchers, and lacked the awkwardness of the Cordak or squid launchers that would really make them hated.

It doesn't seem to me that people dislike them, just that they don't really care about them.  They seem forgettable, probably a consequence of being one of three "launcher" designs introduced in one year.

• Upvote 3

OpAXNpl.jpg

I forgot to mention the squid launchers. So hard to use, LEGO needed to make an instructional video for it.

I mean, while you have a point, an instructional video alone isn't evidence of a launcher being hard to use. The new Airjitzu spinners in Ninjago have instructional videos as well, despite being ridiculously easy to launch. The main difference is that those videos serve largely to give you an idea of the variety of ways they can be used. Conversely, there was really only one way to use squid launchers, which ranged from mildly effective to totally ineffective.

Edited by Lyichir
  • Upvote 2

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I forgot to mention the squid launchers. So hard to use, LEGO needed to make an instructional video for it.

I mean, while you have a point, an instructional video alone isn't evidence of a launcher being hard to use. The new Airjitzu spinners in Ninjago have instructional videos as well, despite being ridiculously easy to launch. The main difference is that those videos serve largely to give you an idea of the variety of ways they can be used. Conversely, there was really only one way to use squid launchers, which ranged from mildly effective to totally ineffective.

But squid launchers were (I believe) the first thing they made an instructional video for. Maybe it started some sort of trend (though I personally don't remember any other BIONICLE launchers after that getting one). Other than the squid launcher, the launchers were pretty simple to use, usually just pushing, pulling, or squeezing something.

The problem with the Nynrah is that it was air powered, which caused it to just flat out not work at times, and younger kids might have difficulty pushing with enough force.

Pardon if I'm wrong, but weren't the Cordak Blasters technically air-powered too? I remember that the missiles sometimes wouldn't come out.

But squid launchers were (I believe) the first thing they made an instructional video for. Maybe it started some sort of trend (though I personally don't remember any other BIONICLE launchers after that getting one). Other than the squid launcher, the launchers were pretty simple to use, usually just pushing, pulling, or squeezing something.

Pardon if I'm wrong, but weren't the Cordak Blasters technically air-powered too? I remember that the missiles sometimes wouldn't come out.

Yeah, they were. I didn't really like the Cordaks either.

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Why do you think most people buy maybe one or a few of the Toa and not the whole wave when they say they want to?

Sure, if you're going after the whole wave it's going to be expensive. It's also expensive to buy an entire wave of LEGO City, or LEGO Ninjago, or, going beyond LEGO, an entire Combiner in the new Transformers waves. A lot of toys will cost a lot.

• Upvote 3

Ah, here we go. This goes back to my post about the Bionicle community on the front page.

You see, the reason why people don't like the Ghost Blasters is because the Mistika used them, not because of any aspect of the blaster itself. Had they been on the Toa Mahri or something else, they would have been seen in a much more positive light. The blasters are perfectly fine, in fact I think there were one of Bionicle's best launchers. But the majority of the community is so hostile to the Mistika just because they don't look like their Nuva counterparts that they're willing to take out their anger on the blasters as well. 

I kinda liked the Mistika. While the Toa don't look like their Nuva editions, I don't think they are bad sets. The Makuta sets were good to. The only one I didn't like was Gorast. But I can understand why people don't like them.

Also, I don't know if anyone said this yet, but the Matoran of Voya Nui seem to be kinda hated. I hear a lot of people saying the sets weren't that good. Kazi was the only one a had. The build was unorthodox, but wasn't bad. The rest of them look pretty good. 

Also, I don't know if anyone said this yet, but the Matoran of Voya Nui seem to be kinda hated. I hear a lot of people saying the sets weren't that good. Kazi was the only one a had. The build was unorthodox, but wasn't bad. The rest of them look pretty good. 

From what I've read here, the Voyatoran seem to be the most liked of the G1 small sets due to their diverse and relatively complex builds.

I didn't like them due to the posability/articulation issues, hunched posture, oversized but boring weapons, lack of eyes (or in some cases, lack of head), and the lack or an action feature/gimmick. I know that they're suppose have an odd appearance from Karzhahni's rebuilding, but I don't find the look appealing at all.

I like the Voyatoran because they match their story perfectly. They're a ragtag group of rebels who have been disassembled and "repaired" by some insane guy, and their appearance reflects that. Of course, I didn't like the lack of posing and eyes, and I would've liked some new masks and weapons, but I still think they resemble their backgrounds quite well.

• Upvote 1

I like the Voyatoran because they match their story perfectly. They're a ragtag group of rebels who have been disassembled and "repaired" by some insane guy, and their appearance reflects that. Of course, I didn't like the lack of posing and eyes, and I would've liked some new masks and weapons, but I still think they resemble their backgrounds quite well.

Exactly. That's one of the reason's I like 'em. The Voyatoran were cool, and fit the story.

I don't know why Sidorak's head is bad. I see no problem :P

Sidorak's silly head.

I always thought Sidorak's head gave him a really creepy look.

What about the fact that for a storyline built around marketing toys, there sure were a lot of characters who never even got a toy?

For me, probably just the fact that every female element was primarily blue. Why do all the elements have widely varying colors other than the female ones?

In general, though, probably that it wasn't finished.

Light is a gender-neutral element, and its colours are gold and white, but Av-Matoran have the ability to be whatever colour the heck they want, the great beings just made it so that every female Matoran's favorite colour was blue.

Sidorak's silly head.

What about the fact that for a storyline built around marketing toys, there sure were a lot of characters who never even got a toy?

I mean, that seems pretty normal for a lot of toy-driven franchises. The major characters all tend to be represented in toys, since them existing as toys is the reason they're major characters, but secondary or supporting characters don't. Ninjago generally doesn't have toy versions of civilian characters, including most of the ninja's parents. And some My Little Pony characters take years to appear as toys, if they appear at all.

• Upvote 3

Solek. Everything about Solek.

The worst thing with bionicle for me is that alot of the fandom is very much hateful about CCBS, even though they don't even give a good alternative to CCBS.

Edit: Edited by request.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Interesting topic and I would have to say Umbra didn't get very much love from the BIonicle community. I personally really love the set and feel it has been underrated. 

-Onvermel- :pakari:

"I believe in certainties. The strength of my limbs, the power of my mask, the sharp edges of my blades — that is what I build my plans around. Trickery, deception, complex strategies, they are for the weak! If you want power, and another has it, you get it not by outwitting him — you get it by stepping over his corpse." Makuta Icarax

"WHO ATE ALL THE PIES! WHO ATE ALL THE PIES!"

http://onvermelreport.blogspot.ca/ --- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaX7xUwGu9-8kVqQ4BqOxWw               

onvermel_report_logo_24.bmp

Ah look what we have here, another one of TTV's brainwashed fans, SMH.

Okay, i'm super curious so i'm gonna ask, what made someone say solek? were they referring to personally or what, because i can't think for the life of me of any time when the majority of bionicle fans hated specifically him above all else. 0:

and also out of curiosity, what the hapori did TTV have to say about solek that ties these two comments together?

• Upvote 1

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Okay, i'm super curious so i'm gonna ask, what made someone say solek? were they referring to personally or what, because i can't think for the life of me of any time when the majority of bionicle fans hated specifically him above all else. 0:

and also out of curiosity, what the hapori did TTV have to say about solek that ties these two comments together?

Mesonak (who is a part of TTV) has a grudge against solek, not for his mask, but for his build (even though every set that used the av-matoran build sucked equally) and so this has become a trend over at TTV, and (suspiciously) most or dare I say all of their fans have followed this, this is one of many examples of the social brainwashing of their fans. This (amongst other reasons) is why I was banned from their Message Boards, because I didn't think and speak the same as the rest of them, even though I was there from the beginning. This, is extremely bad. I am worried greatly about this, because I don't want a nazi-like one minded uprising of BIONICLE fans, this will be terrible for the community at large, and if this happens they will certainly do something to get themselves known in the publics eye, and then they will think that the bionicle community and lego are evil. We must NOT let this happen!

I may be over thinking this, but I say you should better sure and safe than sorry. Because once (or if) this happens, we as a community will be powerless to do anything. That is why we must build our defences now as a community and prepare for such a thing to happen.

We should stop speaking about this here, and perhaps begin a topic where we speak of TTV's faults.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

If you're going to point out Solek's faults, you must then point out all the Av-Matoran's faults. They were all pretty much short versions of the Phantoka Toa, but with different tools and slightly redesigned masks. Slightly.

Even the Shadow Matoran had more variation than them. For example, Radiak was a quadruped, whereas his respective Phantoka (Antroz) was not.

Sidorak's silly head.

I mean, that seems pretty normal for a lot of toy-driven franchises. The major characters all tend to be represented in toys, since them existing as toys is the reason they're major characters, but secondary or supporting characters don't. Ninjago generally doesn't have toy versions of civilian characters, including most of the ninja's parents. And some My Little Pony characters take years to appear as toys, if they appear at all.

Then let's talk LEGO in general. Other toy lines, specifically those that are licensed from a preexisting property, have a toy for almost everybody. Take Hasbro's Star Wars action figures, the 3-and-whatever-fraction inch ones. There is pretty much not one character to appear on a theater screen who doesn't have an action figure. An astonishing amount of Expanded Universe (I hate the new "Legends" label) characters also have action figures, including tons from the Clone Wars and Rebels TV shows, some from the Droids and Ewoks series from the 80s, and various video games, like Dark Forces and comics and even the infamous Holiday Special.

However, I also understand that BIONICLE is not Star Wars, and will never achieve the same international pop culture status or multi-billion dollar revenue, so that may not be the best comparison.

If you're going to point out Solek's faults, you must then point out all the Av-Matoran's faults. They were all pretty much short versions of the Phantoka Toa, but with different tools and slightly redesigned masks. Slightly.

Even the Shadow Matoran had more variation than them. For example, Radiak was a quadruped, whereas his respective Phantoka (Antroz) was not.

What I mean by that they were all pretty much the same is that they all used the ball sockets that broke after awhile, even the balls themselves eventually broke off for me. plus they where all pretty similar to each other, if not nearly identical, Radiak may have been the best one out of all the individual sets (not counting the vehicles.)

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Then let's talk LEGO in general. Other toy lines, specifically those that are licensed from a preexisting property, have a toy for almost everybody. Take Hasbro's Star Wars action figures, the 3-and-whatever-fraction inch ones. There is pretty much not one character to appear on a theater screen who doesn't have an action figure. An astonishing amount of Expanded Universe (I hate the new "Legends" label) characters also have action figures, including tons from the Clone Wars and Rebels TV shows, some from the Droids and Ewoks series from the 80s, and various video games, like Dark Forces and comics and even the infamous Holiday Special.

However, I also understand that BIONICLE is not Star Wars, and will never achieve the same international pop culture status or multi-billion dollar revenue, so that may not be the best comparison.

It cost far less to make a bunch of three-inch figures than to design and produce $10-$30 constraction sets. Thus, the number of toys Bionicle can have vs. Star Wars is far smaller. In addition, the Star Wars toys were spread out over years and years because you only get a new Star Wars movie about twice a decade or so, while Bionicle was churning out new story each year that the sets had to be relevant to. At that point, it's either work with a small cast of set-only characters, or delve into non-set characters that will probably never get toys.

Transformers does the same thing all the time, and this is even though there literally hundreds of Transformers characters that do have toys. Sometimes, you just need that degree of flexibility with characters.

I'm not sure about the fandom as a whole. Personally, I think the worst thing about Bionicle (G1) was the way 2009 was handled. I've always thought 2008 ended in a great way. In 2008, we saw the Toa Nuva, with whom the storyline began, finally fulfill their destiny and discover their origins as well. The battles and wars really felt like a final reckoning. And the Great Plan, which was progressively revealed and carried out throughout the previous 8 years of storyline, was finally completed, as was the development of Makuta's character, one of the greatest and most complex bad guys we've ever seen. Sure, it didn't end well, but it was an ending which had been prepared throughout the years and which could easily have been depicted as a final, definitive conclusion.

Instead, we got 2009. A whole new world was thought up out of the blue, one that couldn't possibly be satisfyingly explored (geographically, historically, culturally...) in a single year. As a result, a number of elements were just thrown in and then were given no satisfactory explanation or conclusion (ex. the Element Lords, the Baterra, a lot of things related to the Great Beings...), making it look as if the whole thing had been improvised. This was especially evident in The Legend Reborn; the other books, comics and serials weren't actually so bad, creating interesting characters, promising situations and tantalizing mysteries, but in its hurry to finish the year The Legend Reborn oversimplified everything, not giving justice to many characters and aspects that had been previously explored.

Close behind is the way the story wasn't completed. If 2008 was the best possible ending, in my opinion, 2010 was the next best thing, especially for those who couldn't bear the story not having a happy ending. Sure, the Battle of Bara Magna should have been way more epic, at least on the ground (the battle between the two robots was fine), but when Tahu says "It is time to go", you really felt the story had ended. As far as I'm concerned, the problem isn't that the serials weren't finished; I think they shouldn't even have been begun. Reign of Shadows should just have been the chronicle of the resistance within the MU, without containing tons of hints to a future story which wasn't even developed, and The Powers That Be and The Yesterday Quest (and possibly Sahmad's Tale as well) shouldn't have existed at all.

Finally, I think the timescales involved in the story were excessive. When I asked him about it years ago, GregF answered that he had made the story span thousands of years to make it more epic. That might be true, but I think 100 000 years was too much. Again, this was especially evident in 2009. In the MU, at least, we know things happened in that time, there was a history of sorts. But on Bara Magna, everything stayed absolutely the same for 100 000 years, only to suddenly change in a few months. That just isn't possible. Even more impossible is that characters who live for so long still manage to behave on a daily basis in a way that is similar to our own. How could that be? No mind similar to ours could cope with 100 000 years of life; we couldn't even grasp the concept, it's too much. I know this is fantasy (more or less) and that therefore it doesn't need to be realistic, but I think that keeping everything contained within a few thousand years at most could still have yielded results (after all, it's not as if a history that "short" need necessarily be uneventful, as our own history proves). 

• Upvote 2

632461607_Bannerdefinitivopiccolo.png.8e4bc632ba965c6eaef9247ce71df1d7.png
My collection of epics: The Sanctum of Writing

I'm sorry if that seemed uncalled for, but the fact is that it seem as though that TTV wished to make all of their fans think and speak the same. Which is very much not right.

The worst thing with bionicle for me is that alot of the fandom is very much hateful about CCBS, even though they don't even give a good alternative to CCBS.

Completely uncalled for. Also, they do not force all their fans to speak the same, if they did, they'd delete all comments that disagreed with what they said. Heck, the comments you've made bashing them are still there.

Mesonak (who is a part of TTV) has a grudge against solek, not for his mask, but for his build (even though every set that used the av-matoran build sucked equally) and so this has become a trend over at TTV, and (suspiciously) most or dare I say all of their fans have followed this, this is one of many examples of the social brainwashing of their fans. This (amongst other reasons) is why I was banned from their Message Boards, because I didn't think and speak the same as the rest of them, even though I was there from the beginning. This, is extremely bad. I am worried greatly about this, because I don't want a nazi-like one minded uprising of BIONICLE fans, this will be terrible for the community at large, and if this happens they will certainly do something to get themselves known in the publics eye, and then they will think that the bionicle community and lego are evil. We must NOT let this happen!

I may be over thinking this, but I say you should better sure and safe than sorry. Because once (or if) this happens, we as a community will be powerless to do anything. That is why we must build our defences now as a community and prepare for such a thing to happen.

We should stop speaking about this here, and perhaps begin a topic where we speak of TTV's faults.

I'm sorry, but I laughed at this. You said the person who banned you hated CCBS, even though the TTV cast loves CCBS. If TTV wanted to make everyone think the same, would that really be someone they'd make a mod?

• Upvote 1

Interesting topic and I would have to say Umbra didn't get very much love from the BIonicle community. I personally really love the set and feel it has been underrated. 

-Onvermel- :pakari:

I liked Umbra. Not a bad looking set, and I'd love to own it. Umbra just get's a lot of flak for his color scheme. Green, Yellow, Black, and Silver aren't the best colors to put together, but I never really minded.

Oh, and I also like Solek, to a degree. The Av-Matoran were a little simple, put how come the Agori never get as much hate? At least with the Av-Matoran, we got some more masks. Agori were kind of meh to me. Not bad, but no one ever says a word about them. Tarduk was the most "Complex", if that word can be used, of them all. I like TTV and all, but Solek has kinda become a meme. I honestly don't think he's that bad.

You know what I'm probably just over thinking it at this point, so y'know what, what ever happens, happens.

I'm sorry if that seemed uncalled for, but the fact is that it seem as though that TTV wished to make all of their fans think and speak the same. Which is very much not right.

Completely uncalled for. Also, they do not force all their fans to speak the same, if they did, they'd delete all comments that disagreed with what they said. Heck, the comments you've made bashing them are still there.

I'm sorry, but I laughed at this. You said the person who banned you hated CCBS, even though the TTV cast loves CCBS. If TTV wanted to make everyone think the same, would that really be someone they'd make a mod?

Also they know that if they deleated my comments that their fandom and we here would be very upset with them, and even if they do say, ban me on youtube than I still win, because I stood my ground. I don't know what happened to them to believe in these things but I am suspicious of an underlaying force, perhaps TTV is some sort of puppet community, but now I just sound completely and utterly crazy-bonkers. All I am is highly suspicious of them, we will have to wait and see what happens with this.

Anyway, the toa Mistika, man how did they dun-gooff so much when designing them??! Waffle-eye hunchback squat Gali, lengthy toothpick Onua, and the ninjutsu block of cheese with arms and legs that was Tahu.

• Upvote 1

pure_muscle.png

You know what I'm probably just over thinking it at this point, so y'know what, what ever happens, happens.

Also they know that if they deleated my comments that their fandom and we here would be very upset with them, and even if they do say, ban me on youtube than I still win, because I stood my ground. I don't know what happened to them to believe in these things but I am suspicious of an underlaying force, perhaps TTV is some sort of puppet community, but now I just sound completely and utterly crazy-bonkers. All I am is highly suspicious of them, we will have to wait and see what happens with this.

Believe me, I've seen many, many comments on their videos bashing on them (their choice to put the winter wave of 2015 as number one best wave of Bionicle, for example), and every single one of them is still there. As well as many other comments that bash on things they say or like. So to say that they want all their fans to say the same things is pretty ludicrous.

• Upvote 1

Believe me, I've seen many, many comments on their videos bashing on them (their choice to put the winter wave of 2015 as number one best wave of Bionicle, for example), and every single one of them is still there. As well as many other comments that bash on things they say or like. So to say that they want all their fans to say the same things is pretty ludicrous.

Perhaps not so much think the same, it kinda is like that on their boards, but the thinking the same part is definately showing through.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

"Perhaps not so much think the same, it kinda is like that on their boards, but the thinking the same part is definately showing through."

Really? Where? Because I don't see it anywhere. Everyone there thinks different. Some people like Skull Scorpio (the set TTV has been the harshest on), some prefer other reviewers to LJ, etc. yet they don't say anything about that.

• Upvote 1

"Perhaps not so much think the same, it kinda is like that on their boards, but the thinking the same part is definately showing through."

Really? Where? Because I don't see it anywhere. Everyone there thinks different. Some people like Skull Scorpio (the set TTV has been the harshest on), some prefer other reviewers to LJ, etc. yet they don't say anything about that.

OOH

Yet another set I like that no one else does. He doesn't deserve the hate he gets. He's pretty cool.

• Upvote 4