(some more MOCcing advice)?

rednas3636

Helloow 

I love making torsos..but that's often where i get stuck : d

i'ts just, do you veteran moccers have some tips at making limbs and feet? as of not to use inika pieces over and over again..

TheSkeletonMan939, Twister92, SPIRIT and Gatanui are awesome for uploading soundtracks and games and stuff.

I've found that starting with one leg, then one arm, then the torso, then the other arm and leg is a good strategy. The idea is to hammer out the designs for everything before you get bored so you don't cop out on any part of the MOC. If I start with the torso, I spend a lot of time on it and get lazy on the limbs, but if I get the limbs done first, I don't get lazy on the torso. Then when I've finished the fun part of designing everything, I go back and do the boring part of building the missing limbs--but there isn't much room for getting lazy when all I'm doing is copying what I've already built. Then when it all comes together, tweak things as necessary.

In terms of designing limbs, try starting with an interesting piece and then build a shin around it. For example, in my newest MOC I built each shin around a Rahkshi/Vahki body piece. An alternative is taking a normal limb piece and building cool armor on top of it. Then pick out the feet (honestly I use plain Mata feet most of the time) and figure out how to connect the shin to the torso. For the arms, start with the shoulder and then work your way down to the hand.

Edited by Infrared
  • Upvote 2