Nova Orbis Returns

tn_15_08_01_nova-orbis-returns.png

Tahu and co. aren't the only heroes to return this year. Some old faces have resurfaced on Miro Nui after being absent for years, and they're ready to make some changes around here... whether the Matoran and The Toa Novus like it or not. It's been almost a year since we covered NickonAquaMagna's graphical story of Nova Orbis, a story told in chapters that takes place on the island of Miro Nui in the world after the battle between Mata Nui and Makuta that ended the first BIONICLE saga. The first arc of Nova Orbis ended in December - and now it's back for a second arc! Join Ahkmou, Tenius and new faces as they learn more about the world, it's other inhabitants, and unimaginable truths about this generation of the Matoran themselves. The story continues right now! Read more to check out an awesome teaser image courtesy of NickonAquaMagna to give you a taste of what's coming!

View the full article

• Upvote 2

I love how you guys report this almost immediately after he posted it. I was waiting for the next installment and I'm glad it's here. Truly one of the best ongoing stories on  here.

Actually, he posted it immediately after I reported it. We've been in contact. ;)
  • Upvote 1

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^