Your most recent BIONICLE purchase?

Bonkle

I purchased all of the 2015 winter wave sets on the 3rd of January, to which they arrived in the afternoon of January the 19th. I then bought my brother Tahu Master of Fire and Gali Master of Water while receiving the Hero Pack, back in February.

Edited by Rooster Nui

On August 3, I picked up Skull Scorpio (opened same day) and Skull Warrior (opened August 4). Then, on August 10, I picked up Skull Slicer, Skull Basher, and Mask Maker vs. Skull Grinder (Slicer and Basher were built on August 11; I'll probably open MMvsSG tomorrow).

• Upvote 2

~Daler

Two steals from BrickFair VA earlier in the month:

1. A tan Huna, a light gray Huna, a clear Kaukau, a white Pakari, and a chrome Hau—all for $6. The Hau alone goes for $15 on Bricklink.
2. '02 Lewa Nuva, in canister (but built), for $3.64. A young girl came by the table with her mother and wanted to see who wanted it, so I offered my loose change as a shot in the dark and a few seconds later I had another Lewa Nuva.

• Upvote 2

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Kulta and Ekimu. I do not plan on getting any of the others though. Really only got the set for Ekimu, but mostly for the Mask of Creation. 

“We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

-The Doctor

From a store? Lewa from the Mall of America LEGO Shop, about a month ago. 

From anywhere? Skrall, Atakus, Vorox, Zesk, Strakk, Metus, and Cendox V1 from eBay, just a few days ago. Yeah, I need to go easy on the plastic crack now...

Shoot, I think I answered this topic before. Whoops. 

Edited by Wazdakka

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

From a store? Lewa from the Mall of America LEGO Shop, about a month ago. 

From anywhere? Skrall, Atakus, Vorox, Zesk, Strakk, Metus, and Cendox V1 from eBay, just a few days ago. Yeah, I need to go easy on the plastic crack now...

Shoot, I think I answered this topic before. Whoops. 

This is one you can reply to multiple times, hence the "most recent". :P

This is one you can reply to multiple times, hence the "most recent". :P

To wit:

Picked up a full line of Phantoka + Mistika, Klakk, 4 '01 posters, and 2 SDCC Scorpio masks.

Makuta: Consumed By LightRebrick EntryTopic & BackstoryBlog
-----------------
2015 Sets: 18/18 + 3 • Polybags: 1/2 • SDCC x2, NYCC Clear MoF, Trans-MoF
2016 Sets: 17/17 + 6

• 2 weeks later...

Recently picked up Tehutti, Ehrye, Turaga Nokama, Vultraz, and (oddly enough) a Visorak Battle Ram. Also eyeing some Manas pretty carefully.

Too many obscure holes in my collection. :/

Edited by Iruini Nuva

Makuta: Consumed By LightRebrick EntryTopic & BackstoryBlog
-----------------
2015 Sets: 18/18 + 3 • Polybags: 1/2 • SDCC x2, NYCC Clear MoF, Trans-MoF
2016 Sets: 17/17 + 6

A 6.5 by 3 foot Phantoka banner from eBay. 

• Upvote 3

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

my latest bionicle purchase were mask maker vs skull grinder and the skull basher

mask maker vs skull grinder took importance over all the summer sets i was getting cause it seems like the best of the bunch, mainly cause initially it gave off a whole lot of '03 titan vibes, unfortunately that kinda fell flat cause if anything it was pretty much a small set packaged with a large set

before they hit the shelves in my town i picked up lord of skull spiders and i gotta say i was pretty impressed with it, probly cause it felt like a huge callback to g1 bionicle's more technic-based days of 01-04. loss was fun while it lasted but it ended up as a decoration on my nightstand, a cute one at that imo

~ diabolical ~

• 2 weeks later...

Let's see, where to start...

I had all six G2 Toa, Protectors, and LoSS ordered way back in January, with a slight delay for the Protectors because their supply of them literally sold out within the fist week of their release and they had to be restocked (and this was from the actual Lego shopping website to boot).

I obtained all five Skull Villains in August via the same method.

And I ordered two collections of parts (the first being around $30 and weighing in at around 10 lbs.) off of Ebay, which also contained a fair amount of incomplete sets. Among the sets included were:

The 2008 Titan version of Takanuva

At least five Bohrok (two Levahk, two Gahlok, and a Kohrak, I believe)

Assorted pieces from all of the Toa Hordika, except for Onewa

Assorted pieces from all six Toa Metru

Assorted pieces from a few of the Toa Mata

Assorted pieces from three of the Barraki (Ehlek, Carapar, and Kalmah)

The Antroz figure that came with the Jetrax T6 set

Toa Ignika, minus his Skyboard

Tahu Mistika

Avak and Thok

A slightly broken Cahdok

The majority of the Vahki

Makuta Krika

Krekka

Roodaka (unknown; mostly just pieces that could've belonged to her)

The Masks and Disk Launchers for all of the 2004 Matoran, except for Vhisolha

And possibly some others that I can't quite recall at the time of this post

Considering that both orders only set me back about $60, I think I got a pretty good deal.

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Protector of Stone (what's his name? Nikula?), Tahu, and Gali. I am not as impressed with Tahu as I am with Gali, so into the bin he shall go after he has been built for a while! Next one I would like to get is another protector, another toa, and LoSS (The Summer Skull Scare has yet to arrive here).

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Protector of Stone (what's his name? Nikula?), Tahu, and Gali. I am not as impressed with Tahu as I am with Gali, so into the bin he shall go after he has been built for a while! Next one I would like to get is another protector, another toa, and LoSS (The Summer Skull Scare has yet to arrive here).

Get Kopaka if you don't already have him.