A CLOCKWORK'S END

Voltex

Still open? If so, you know what to do with me. Put me on the list!

Oh well

It seems something ate my post

So uh

Something something I'm in something something

boy_raising_hand_desk_a_ha.gif

*squeaky voice* i wana playyy

All of you are added!

Signups will be closing a little early - in about 4 hours. I don't think it's a huge deal since we already have a decently large cast. :)

---

SIGNUPS ARE CLOSED!

I'll send the special role PMs out now, and then by tomorrow we'll start with Round One!

Edited by Lucina

ROUND 1: BEGINS

Twenty-five Matoran gathered around the campfire on the island of Odina, huddling together in an attempt to keep warm underneath the stars. The wind blowing at their backs bit at them, the frigid temperatures turning their fingers and toes numb.

“We n-need t-t-t-to g-get m-mov-ving,” Luroka stammered, fruitlessly rubbing his hands together to try and regain feeling in them.

“He’s right,” said Burnmad, who was the only Matoran as-of-yet unaffected by the cold. “The last thing we need is for the rest of you to freeze out here and leave me all alone. I mean, I know the universe is dead and all, but I don’t wanna be facing any threats out there on my own.”

“Yeah, that’d be a real shame,” Aerixx muttered. “So… anybody have any ideas?”

“One, but it isn’t great,” Windrider replied. “I think our group is small enough that we might be able to all fit on the boats. The seas are extremely dangerous right now, but we passed the island of Nynrah on the voyage here and it seemed deserted. We might be able to find some tech there that could help us.”

“Well, it’s certainly an idea,” Quisoves mused. “The vehicles are all out of fuel, unfortunately, not that they’d be able to make it to Metru-Nui anyway; but I think if we worked fast enough, we could dismantle them.”

Dragonstar, understanding what Quisoves was getting at, nodded. “You’re right! Once they’re dismantled, we could put the pieces back together as a shelter from the cold and wind. It obviously wouldn’t be permanent, but it would help us to survive the night.”

“Both ideas are about as solid as we’re going to get,” Portalfig said thoughtfully. “I say we vote on it - unless anybody has any other ideas?”

“I do,” Blade replied, stepping into the flickering light of the fire. She coughed before continuing, “Odina was barren before, and now we know for a fact that almost all of the Dark Hunters are either dead or elsewhere. However, their base remains intact - we could attempt to reach it before the winds become too harsh, and as long as we don’t have to share it with any unpleasant neighbors, it would provide us with both shelter and technology.”

“Too good to be true,” Unit muttered.

“True,” Tiragath replied. “But dismantling the vehicles will take time - time that I, personally, am not certain that we have.”

“And we already lost half of our team on the voyage here,” Nevermore continued. “None of these choices are opportune, but I think it’s the best we’re gonna get.”

“Then let’s make our choices now,” Fishers decided. “Everyone… cast your vote.”

CHOICE A - Take the ships and sail to Nynrah.

CHOICE C - Search for the Dark Hunter’s base.

MAKE YOUR CHOICES NOW!

ROLES, YOU MAY ACTIVATE YOUR ABILITIES!

YOU HAVE 48 HOURS.

Edited by Lucina

We could get caught in a storm and sink while taking the ships.

We could freeze to death before the shelter made of vehicle parts is built.

We could get lost searching for the DH base and freeze. Also, the base may still have automated defense systems in it.

~Unit#phntk#1

Yes

Out of three options, you get to pick the best bad choice out of all bad choices :D

• Upvote 1

Sailing in dangerous waters is always prone to something going wrong. We have no idea what's in the DH base, could be dangerous, could be helpful, so it's a gamble. Not sure if I'm up for risk/reward this early on in the game, so I'm gonna go with the safest option: taking shelter and hoping we don't freeze to death.

Option B

A is for Asphyxiation,

'Cause we're all gonna drown.

B is for a Bunch of frozen Matoran,

Lying like ice cubes all around.

C is for the empty Casings,

Of bullets, littering the ground.

Not a single living Matoran,

Will be able to be found!

*Snaps fingers*

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang
  • Upvote 3

What's the matter, you guys don't like cruises?

Whatever. I'll be out on the open sea with fishers64. I'm gonna be feasting.

*Looks over at fishers, who is currently reeling in another skeletal fish*

Positively feasting.

*Snaps fingers*

I don't have a cute sprite for this one, but...

Sea.

That could be interpreted as a vote for A or C

I'm voting C, myself.

~Unit#phntk#1

That's totally supposed to represent "C".

"A" would be, "An irritated expression one says when someone else bumps into them, without the circular device in one's pocket used to measure the passage of time," obviously.

Edited by jed1ndy
  • Upvote 1

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png