A CLOCKWORK'S END

Voltex

So, hold up, if ToaK's the Turaga, why didn't he pick the correct option that'd let him survive?

He did. The correct option is still only a 50% chance of surviving on the path he took, however.

Last round he survived despite having only a 25% chance.

QUICK NOTE

I will be away next week, and without a computer. As such, there will be a delay before the next round finishes. I will be posting the first half of the round before I leave, so that you may all make your choices; you will have until August 22nd to make them.

Anyway, I'll be posting the scene later. Farewell until then!

ROUND 3: BEGINS

Daxia or Metru-Nui; those were the two locations that Fishers had given to the Titan known as Brutaka. Knowing how events had tended to work out so far, she suspected that both were dangerous, and that a return trip would almost certainly be impossible.

She knew that reaching Metru-Nui was absolutely necessary, if she wanted to escape the dead universe; however, alone with only a hostile Titan for company, she was not certain if her chances of survival were high at all.

Daxia, on the other hand, was an unknown. All she knew was that it had housed the headquarters of the Order of Mata-Nui before the death of Mata-Nui; an organization that Brutaka had belonged to. She had no idea what kinds of defenses might be active there, and it would also get her no closer to her goal.

She had to make a choice.

CHOICE A - Go to Metru-Nui.

CHOICE B - Go to Daxia.

---

Blade, Luroka, Unit, Ehks, TX Wade, Ghidora, Dragonstar, Pumpress, and FF were led through the Dark Hunter headquarters by Zaktan, through winding corridors, until they reached the throne room of the Shadowed One. The green Piraka wasted no time in destroying the stasis tube containing Toa Varian.

After taking several minutes ordering the Matoran to bring the Toa up to speed, Zaktan took them back to Avak.

“You believe that these Matoran are… capable?” he asked, examining the remains of those that Avak had slain with an air of disgust. “We could not breach the Metru-Nui defenses, and we were Skakdi. Dark Hunters. Piraka.”

Avak grinned. “Yeah, but I’m willing to bet that those defenses weren’t intended to keep little Matoran out.”

“Then they are out ticket to freedom…” Zaktan murmured, trailing off to think over it as he hovered in the air. “Very well. We have our Toa, and we have our Matoran. What is next?”

“The other four are still waiting for us on Xia,” Avak replied. “I personally was hoping to stop by the Tren Krom peninsula to pick up some old blueprints I stored there awhile back instead, but of course, we could always just head straight for Metru-Nui.”

Zaktan contemplated the options for several seconds before ordering, “we shall allow the Matoran to choose. They have survived this long - perhaps there is… some wisdom in their actions.”

CHOICE A - Pick up the other 4 Piraka on Xia.

CHOICE B - Grab Avak’s blueprints from the Tren Krom peninsula.

CHOICE C - Go straight to Metru-Nui.

MAKE YOUR CHOICES NOW!

YOU HAVE UNTIL AUGUST 22ND.

Note: The Pyro will not be active this round if still alive, due to how much it would complicate everything with me going away. The Toa is still active if alive.

Given what was written about Metru Nui's defenses in the other half of the scene, I think the odds of surviving them with just Brutaka are very slim. While he might be able to teleport me inside them, then I would be trapped in there and less able to get out. 

Going to Daxia is, as stated, an unknown. But I might be able to find information, or better yet, a weapon. But then again, Brutaka might object to me going to Daxia and kill me. 

Metru Nui still seems like a trap, though. 

I select choice B.

The Tren Krom Peninsula is on Mata Nui...

Erm, you sure about that? It's been a while since I brushed up on my Bonkle geography, but I thought the Tren Krom Peninsula was part of the Northern Continent. Could you be thinking of the Tren Krom Break?

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 1

Erm, you sure about that? It's been a while since I brushed up on my Bonkle geography, but I thought the Tren Krom Peninsula was part of the Northern Continent. Could you be thinking of the Tren Krom Break?

*Snaps fingers*

Yeah, Burn is right. The Tren Krom Peninsula is on the norther continent. The Tren Krom Break is, however, is the river of lava next Ta-Koro on Mata Nui.

2xu8Ptu.png

*Snaps fingers*

I SMART YES. I got them mixed up. Good job, me.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

• 1 month later...