Okay, so throughout the HF storyline, I've noticed that the members of Alpha 1 Team are apparently affiliated with some of the elemental powers of the Toa.

• [*]Stormer=Ice[*]Stringer=Sonics (maybe)[*]Bulk=Iron (maybe)[*]Furno=Fire[*]Breez=Air[*]Surge=Lightning

So, my question here is, what elements do you think Nex, Evo, and Rocka are affiliated with, if at all? I personally think of Rocka as Light, but only because of the gold and the fact that he's younger than the rest of the Alpha team (makes me think of Takanuva). Nex and Evo I have no idea on.But what do you guys think?(Also, if this would be better as a poll, or should be moved, please fix it. Thanks)signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Well, we've seen Surge use lightning before, so I just assumed that was his element. Evo just seems so different from Surge, that I would have thought he'd be something like Gravity or Magnetism, but that's just me. Plasma for Nex.... I can see that.signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Yeah, Stringer's definitely sonic and Bulk's definitely metal/iron. But I don't think the choices were at all based on BIONICLE elements; rather, they were just based on what the designers thought would make good themes/superpowers.Evo and Nex are probably just tech-themed. This is evidenced by their names as well as Evo's circuit-board chest pattern in the upcoming 2012 wave of sets. Rocka doesn't seem to have a decisive theme, unfortunately-- his camouflage chest pattern in the upcoming wave just seems to reference his origins in the jungle wave of sets, rather than any particular power theme of his.Notably, Nex and Evo just have generic energy blasts in the TV episodes, unlike the older Heroes whose weapon blasts in all forms always match their original 1.0 powers. I do wonder what chest pattern Nex will be given to differentiate him from Evo if he appears in a future wave using the new torso style.

Good point. I hadn't noticed Evo's new pattern before, but I see what you mean.In any case, I wasn't stating that they HAD to have some sort of elemental power, I was just wondering whether anyone else had thought about this, and if so, what powers did everyone think they had?Basically, I can see how some Hero's would be given unique elemental abilities, due to their nature and style of fighting, etc, but I had noticed that the new rookies didn't have any recognizable "theme," and was wondering if they even needed it, or what element suited them best if they did need it.signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Well, a number of them have clearly defined "elemental" powers, but others just have their themes, namely Natalie, Julius and Nathan. Breez is nature based, Nex a techie, Evo a combatant (I guess) and the latter two are also technology based. Rocka is the only one without a real 'thing' going.

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png