Your Favorite Summer Bionicle Sets

Favorite Summer Bionicle Sets  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since the summer wave of Bioncle sets are becoming available to the public, I thought I would make a poll to see who is everyone's favorite set out of this line. So, which summer Bionicle set is your favorite?

For me, I'm withholding my vote until I get all of them. I only have Skull Basher as of this post. I'll edit in my choice once I have the rest of the sets.

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Skull Warrior. Though, Skull Slicer is reaaaaaalllly close. 

• Upvote 1

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Skull Basher, definitely. It's not often that we get a completely novel function that both looks great and works great. That's the cherry on top of his solid build and color scheme.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I'm gonna mess it all up and say Skull Scorpio. Very rarely has bionicle attempted a non humanoid character and this is such an awesome set to see in G2's premier year. I love his creepy design, I love his mask, I love his tail, I love his color scheme, I love everything about him. I feel like his look is the strongest of the 5 summer villains. His build is definitely incredibly unique and no one can deny how well designed the tail function is. You can subjectively argue that the tail doesn't necessarily match the rest super well, but it's function and capability more than make up for it in my eyes. It honestly doesn't even clash with the body in my opinion. He was the one I was looking forward to getting the most, and after getting them, he's definitely still my favorite. Go team skull Scorpio!!

• Upvote 1

:y::m_o::l::m_o:

I'm gonna mess it all up and say Skull Scorpio. Very rarely has bionicle attempted a non humanoid character and this is such an awesome set to see in G2's premier year. I love his creepy design, I love his mask, I love his tail, I love his color scheme, I love everything about him. I feel like his look is the strongest of the 5 summer villains. His build is definitely incredibly unique and no one can deny how well designed the tail function is. You can subjectively argue that the tail doesn't necessarily match the rest super well, but it's function and capability more than make up for it in my eyes. It honestly doesn't even clash with the body in my opinion. He was the one I was looking forward to getting the most, and after getting them, he's definitely still my favorite. Go team skull Scorpio!!

Rahi, Visorak, half of the 07 Matoran, Radiak,.... But I still agree with the rest of your post.

I'm digging Skull Warrior the most out of all the sets. He's got great armor design, colors don't clash, plus the bow AND spear weapon. His dark "mask" really adds to the character. He totally nails the footsoldier representation of the Skull army

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Rahi, Visorak, half of the 07 Matoran, Radiak,.... But I still agree with the rest of your post.

That's what, 10-15 sets out of 250? I'd say that counts as "rarely", or if that word is too strong then they "barely" had any non humanoid sets. The point is that there were not a lot of non humanoid sets in all of g1, and that I think it's cool that they stuck one in the middle of a wave with all humanoid figures.

:y::m_o::l::m_o: