Rarest BIONICLE item you own?

Bonkle

I can't stop making these topics. Can I get banned for that? :???:

Anyways, what is the rarest BIONICLE set or collectible that you own?

Honestly, I have nothing at all that I would consider rare. I have yet to get any special items, although I do have three Hero Packs on the way.

Have fun and don't flame or attack anyone please!

• Upvote 3

I can't stop making these topics. Can I get banned for that? :???:

No, these topics don't violate any BZPower rules and guidelines, as stated in the Reference Desk, or the Bionicle Discussion forum rules and guidelines. In fact topics such as these are encouraged (sort of) - as long as you don't make any duplicates of any other active topics within the 60-day revival limit. 

As for me, probably the rarest I have is the Hero Pack orange Tahu mask, which isn't that rare, really. 

I guess my yellow Kaukau would be the most valuable piece

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

A few, although I don't know what exactly the rarest would be? I have a few prototype pieces (dark red / gunmetal gray Strakk mask, clear Bohrok headpiece) that I got from Black Six back in the day that are fairly exclusive. I have a handful of the misprints from 01, and the one I spent the most on was the trans light blue Kaukau. But then I upped that and bought the SDCC Scorpio mask. So a few moderately rare items.

:music:

I bought a 14k Gold Hau from Shapeways a while ago. Might sell it to some fool at a huge markup later on.

• Upvote 1

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

i have a number of prototypes which i don't remember all of at the moment, as well as a misprint brown Matatu and a clear NYCC Hau (although i doubt that that last one is in the same league as the rest).

I bought a 14k Gold Hau from Shapeways a while ago. Might sell it to some fool at a huge markup later on.

Would that really count though, what with it not being an official piece?

i'd say custom stuff doesn't count at all.

• Upvote 1

I have 3 of the five exclusive 2015 masks, those being the NYCC Tahu Mask, the Hero Pack, and three of the SDCC Skull Scorpio masks. I used to have five of the SDCC mask, but I gave 2 away to Mask Collector.

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png

Have a fair number of rare items, though I don't think many fall into the super-rare category:

• 3x Copper Huna (US) + 1x Euro version
  • Chrome Hau
  • 6x Gold Vahi
  • TNGM
  • 3x Poisoned Hau Nuva
  • 2x Infected Hau
  • Few Shadow Kraata
  • A couple of the TRU exclusive tubs (2004, 2005)

Also have some other oddities like an Onua poster that uses the 2001 comic panels (never seen them since) and original storyboards from LoMN.

Makuta: Consumed By LightRebrick EntryTopic & BackstoryBlog
-----------------
2015 Sets: 18/18 + 3 • Polybags: 1/2 • SDCC x2, NYCC Clear MoF, Trans-MoF
2016 Sets: 17/17 + 6

I've got the trans clear Mask of Fire! But that's about it. I never was as into the sets as I was into the story (especially since I got into the line late into its run) so I don't even have a huge Bionicle collection, let alone collectibles/prototype parts.

The Golden Ignika from Toa Mata Nui (plus the silver and Glatorian head one)

The Nerd With a Mouth. The Klingon-Speaking Comedian. The Guy Hoping Not To Get Sued By Marvel. The Guy Who Makes Jokes About Bad Creepypasta Stories. The Guy Who Also Writes About The Truth of BIONICLE...sort of.
Vezpool for president 2016

4352268.jpg