(return of) The "Exo" Kit

Rahkshi Lalonde

so, a bit of words up here first. we all know back in the day it was a pretty "cool" thing to do to make a sprite kit, even if you weren't really ever good with spriting at all to begin with. it was just a cool thing to do.

similarly cool was giving them really really enigmatic or unrelated names, so, that's why the title up there is in quotation marks, basically.

anyway, this was neither my first, nor last venture into making sprite kits, but it was the one that stuck the most, well, part of it did. I could only ever make masks look good, back in...

what, 2011?

anyway, it sat a good long while as just heads and i finally decided to put my pixel-ing abilities to work again and put some toa bodies in there so... the "exo" kit, whatever that means:

exo_kit.png

You may have noticed it's really flipping tiny, that's what some people do when they aren't confident in their spriting abilities. I have provided a blown up image of a toa though, so you can see the kit in detail without having to save the file:

galiexo.png

anyway, maybe i'll extend the limb palette later, or actually add tools/hands, oops. (the far foot needs work too, i'll do that eventually as we..)

for now, i guess enjoy? or critique, whichever.

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde
  • Upvote 1

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

ditto.nice job.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.