Do you like my MOCS?

I have wondered if people like my mocs, and I'd like your guy's opinion.

Here are some of them:

Firuka's Sword And as a toa

Firuka #3

Firuka #2

Firuka #1

They are of Toa Firuka, one of my MOCs.I can't post any more in the gallery, because I ran out of space!!!!

So if you like my MOCs, then please reply!!!

Firuka #3

For Karuisten Nui!!

Wrong forum.

If there's something wrong with a post or topic, all you have to do is report it. Posting in the topic just to say something is wrong is spam. -B6

In that case, I apologize for spamming.

And am not all that fond of the use of both mata red and Metru red in the same MOC. But I'm pretty sure that's just me. Very clever use of a shield as a torso. Sword looks grate.

Edited by Petewa

These are pretty nice! Simple, but they still look good. I love the weapon and the shield piece you put on the chest to go with the armor! Does he/she/it have any back story?

fav outa faiv, ten atta tien: Supa dupa  +A $$$

Edited by Banana Gunz

I'll tell you the story, banana. Toa firuka was once a mask maker as a matoaran, and was not the best mask maker, but he tried... until Ta'haji, toa of light for Karuisten Nui, gave him a toa stone. Firuka is brave, Impulsive, and blames himself for the death of toa Ter'ghao, toa of plant life, his former mask making friend.Firuka often has fights with Aerkey, Toa of air for the Toa Karu, which threatens the Toa Karu's unity.But when the Makuta and his Cordakai army threaten to destroy Karuisten Nui forever, the toa must unite.

Firuka #3

For Karuisten Nui!!