DESOLATION: BIONICLE MAFIA XXV

Voltex

gallery_96949_277_28454.jpg

We’re back, b*****

We would like to apologize for our language

---

I stand looking over the Desolation, my partner beside me. The sun is one moment beating down from the sky, yet another moment gone entirely. However, we do not oversee the same plains. I know not why, nor how, but a crowd walks before me, trekking into the Desolation. But are they echoes of the past, or shades of the future?

We're concerned about these fools who have entered this wasteland. What are they here for, and why do they dare walk these cursed plains? Although my partner can't see them, we are determined to find out what they are, or were, doing here. Whatever it is, hopefully they turn back.

I will strive to record my visions here, that we might use them to gather information about these unfortunate souls. May the Desolation be merciful to them.

Because it sure wasn't for us.

Day Zero Results: None

[Portalfig Logging Off]

In the wake of a final battle, there are always those that are left behind. Survivors left to roam the wastelands, to pick up the pieces, to tell the stories, to share the legends, and learn the lessons.

It existed only in legends, fables, and the tales of travelers driven insane by their experiences. It existed as nothing more than a phantom, a training ground for one to prove to the others that they were better, more worthy. It could have only - would have only - should have only - existed as a mere figment of imagination, as the wisps of dreams (or nightmares) resting there, foreboding, at the edge of a mind never to be forgotten.

That was before Mafia.

That was before the sounds of darkness, before the darkened skies, before the darkest dawn.

In the wake of a final battle, there are always those that try to rig the game in their favor. Those that step on the graves with derision and those that treat the legends as simple fantasy. There are those that ignore the lessons, hear of the treasures, and believe them theirs.

Those people are idiots.

But in the wake of darkest days, that is what happened. They thought they could steal the Staff themselves as one whole group and rig the game. Take over everything and succeed together where three separate entities alone had failed.

But the Desolation of the Staff plays by different rules, and they clearly turned upon one another. In this place, time has no meaning, and they clearly suffered for it.

So here we stand, my partner and I, looking over their desolation. Our bodies forced to roam this wasteland forever, not quite alive but not quite dead.

“Less than ghost” my a**.

Night Zero Results: None

[Voltex Logging Off]

---

And now it’s time for one last bow

[THE TWIST]

In the Desolation, time does not work the same as it does elsewhere; events become accelerated, merging together in a frantic rush.

In the Desolation, there is no difference between day and night.

In the Desolation, all nighttime role actions and daytime lynchings take place at the same time. 48 hours per round.

[RULES]

1-Vote changes are not permitted.

2-All BZP Rules Apply.

3-Once killed, players can no longer have an impact on the game.

4-Role revealing is not allowed.

[ROLES]

Matoran x13 - These players vote to lynch someone each round.

Detective x1 - This role investigates one other person each round to determine their role; results are made public in the scene. If this player discovers the Drifter, the Drifter is instantly slain.

Medic x2 - These german doctors each select one player to protect from the Mafia each round. If they try to protect a member of the Mafia, the Medic will perish instead. However, burnt records recently found seem to hint that one of the Medics might not be what they seem…

Drifter x1 - This role investigates one other person each round to determine their role before also killing them; results are made public in the scene. If this player discovers the Detective, the Detective is left alive.

Mafia x5 - These players vote privately to kill someone each round. The killed player’s role is not revealed.

---

Desolated Siren x1 - FILES MISSING

Desolated Pyro x1 - FILES MISSING

[PLAYER LIST]

1-Xaeraz - VILLAGE SURVIVOR WINNER

2-Quisoves [Matoran]  Choked to Death by Mafia Night 5

3-Burnmad [Desolated Siren] Lynched Day 1

4-Valendale [Matoran] Beaten to Death Day 5

5-Manducus [Mafia] Eradicated Day 7

6-TX Wade [Mafia] Found & Eviscerated by Drifter Night 2

7-FF [Mafia] Crushed to Death Day 4

8-fishers64 [Drifter] Found & Slain by Detective Night 3

9-RG [Medic] Dead by Allergic Reaction to Mafia Night 1

10-Jed [Matoran] Beaten to Death Day 5

11-Pulse [??] Stabbed to Death by Mafia Night 2

12-Ghidora [Mafia] Executed Day 6

13-Tiragath [Detective] Buried Alive Day 3

14-Unit [Matoran] Removed by Mafia Night 7

15-Ehks [??] Skull Bashed in by Mafia Night 4

16-ToaD [??] Cut into Pieces by Mafia Night 3

17-Nato [Matoran] Burned Alive Day 2

18-Voxumo - VILLAGE SURVIVOR WINNER

19-PM [Desolated Pyro] Hung Day 3

20-ToaK [??] Killed by Mafia Night 6

21-Blade [Plague Doctor] Torn to Pieces Day 4

22-Luroka [Mafia] Found & Incinerated by Drifter Night 3

ALL SPOTS FILLED!

No extra spots will be added!

Are you ready to set sail?

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 6

Two questions:

Does "no role-revealing" mean what it usually means, i.e. "no revealing of roles that aren't your own that you know by default?"

The Drifter investigates and kills. Does this mean that the roles of players killed by other means are not revealed?

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Spot nine please.

Also, y u no 9 PM Eastern post topic

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Upvote 1

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Two questions:

Does "no role-revealing" mean what it usually means, i.e. "no revealing of roles that aren't your own that you know by default?"

The Drifter investigates and kills. Does this mean that the roles of players killed by other means are not revealed?

Question One: Yeah, pretty much. I like to think of it as "don't be a complete jerk and ruin the game for your side", but this is a lot easier to keep track of.

Question Two: Yes, that is correct. Detective results are similarly revealed in-topic. 

I'll take any spot, but I have one question:

When you say that day and night will happen at the same time do you mean that we'll be lynching someone right off the bat, or will the first killing be on its own?

You'll be lynching someone right off the bat.

Spot 20

...and both added!

---

Only four spots remain!

Edited by Lucina

So not only are we a lynch mob but now we lynch for crimes that haven't even been commotted yet? Remind me why the village are supposed to be the good guys?

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

So not only are we a lynch mob but now we lynch for crimes that haven't even been commotted yet? Remind me why the village are supposed to be the good guys?

Where did you get the impression that any character in this game was good from the journal entries? =P

• Upvote 4