DESOLATION: BIONICLE MAFIA XXV

Voltex

The people all using the scene as a scapegoat for my lynching are highly suspicious, especially Nato. 

Oh, of course I'm the suspicious one, just because I apparently wear a feathered hat. It seems your unjustified paranoia about me has carried over from Red Sea. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Okay, let me revise my statement... it seems I took what ToaK said seriously, which is a fatal mistake in the Bionicle Mafia. I would imagine that the five “contestants,” so to speak, would be the ones to perish, if not a random person from the list.

banner.jpg

The people all using the scene as a scapegoat for my lynching are highly suspicious, especially Nato. 

Oh, of course I'm the suspicious one, just because I apparently wear a feathered hat. It seems your unjustified paranoia about me has carried over from Red Sea. 

In Mafia, there is no such thing as 'unjustified paranoia'.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Also, since Nato at least has a right to know why I suspect him:

It's because you push on townies a lot, whilst employing faulty reasoning as a justification for doing so, and getting over-defensive and appealing to emotions whenever someone suspects you.

All of which are characteristics often held by scum.

*Snaps fingers*

I vote Nato, just because this bandwagon's more than a bit suspicious.

But, Burn, those characteristics are what caused people to suspect me in Luroka's game, and I was a townie. I wouldn't really use that as reasoning, compared to the fact that there's 8 votes against you.

Ugh... I have no idea who to vote for... So many decentish reasons provided for why to vote for others... I'm just gonna respectfully hold off for now. Don't want to be the one who puts the final nail in an innocent coffin.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Dang... Already with the first night... This is an actual legitimate first day/night right, and not just a filler scene until the actual first scene?

No actual killings have taken place yet, no, but this is a legitimate day scene, and the player with the most votes will be lynched. 

As stated, the nights and days are taking place at the same time; even as you all vote for the daytime lynching, Portal and I are receiving the nighttime role targets.

I see how you came to this idea of Mafia game innovation. It is an excellent idea. I approve. 

Also, since Nato at least has a right to know why I suspect him:

It's because you push on townies a lot, whilst employing faulty reasoning as a justification for doing so, and getting over-defensive and appealing to emotions whenever someone suspects you.

All of which are characteristics often held by scum.

Just gonna point out that I've only played two Mafia games so far. Ever. 

It seems a little ridiculous to try to lynch me based on my actions in the one game we've both been in, in which I was indeed a member of the Mafia. Talk about faulty reasoning... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

oh wow I'm late

I don't know who's guilty but toad needs to die

So late to the party

Dang... Already with the first night... This is an actual legitimate first day/night right, and not just a filler scene until the actual first scene?

No actual killings have taken place yet, no, but this is a legitimate day scene, and the player with the most votes will be lynched. 

As stated, the nights and days are taking place at the same time; even as you all vote for the daytime lynching, Portal and I are receiving the nighttime role targets.

I see how you came to this idea of Mafia game innovation. It is an excellent idea. I approve. 

Yeah, this really is a great concept for a game.

*Snaps fingers*

Your approval is always welcome, of course, but I would reserve judgement until the game ends. Many ideas may appear to work well at first, only for various flaws to make themselves known down the line. It is always a possibility. 

• Upvote 7

Someone voted for Xaeraz, didn't they? 

Red Sea is sunk. There is only Desolation now. 

oh wow I'm late

I don't know who's guilty but toad needs to die

My name really does a good job of triggering some PTSD it seems.

*flashback to you murdering me on Burn's when I had a Blaze skin and thought that everyone had managed to get my head* =P

I vote Nato also.

• Upvote 1

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Forgot to ask earlier, but are we allowed to vote outside of suspect lists?

Well, I looked back at the rules, and studied every post both Voltex and Portal have made

Doesn't look like they've said that we can't, but they also haven't said that we can.

Although that other vote for Xaeraz was counted... so....

Also, if Voxumo's wishy-washy refusal to commit is his way of nulling, then every player has voted and every role has chosen their target.

When will the scene go up?

I dunno. Portal isn't even online right now, so you'll have to wait.

Forgot to ask earlier, but are we allowed to vote outside of suspect lists?

Well, I looked back at the rules, and studied every post both Voltex and Portal have made

Doesn't look like they've said that we can't, but they also haven't said that we can.

Although that other vote for Xaeraz was counted... so....

Who's Voltex?

banner.jpg

Would the real iBrow Voltex please stand up?

*Everyone stands up*

We're gonna have a problem here.

*Snaps fingers*

I'm getting flashbacks to this

E: The Steam group is still there

And I never changed my Steam avatar back either

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1
  • Upvote 4

Voltex has been in Lucina form since the beginning of this year. I'm still waiting for him to switch back and embrace his true greatness. :P

ten more months, then Sharkface.

Also at that time I should change my name.

Edited by Ryuko Matoi

bBhcfWO.png