Lewafan21's Comic Place Thingy

lewafan21

sorry i haven't put this up sooner, but i'm a lazy procrastinator

:P

so without further ado here they are!

republic commando comics

and the newer ones

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lewafan20/comics/pgs_comic.png"]shinys, another way clones say noob[/url]

font=comic sans ms,cursive]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lewafan20/comics/pinky_gs_arc_part_1.png"]pinky pie GS arc part 1![/url][/font][/center]

sorry i haven't made any new ones but i couldn't find that chimoru gunship until recently

a new segment, know your meme!

and finally my new comics that have NOTHING to do with commandos!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lewafan20/comics/project.png"]my 50 million dollar portal gun.introducing qwitoran the misfit ko-matoran[/url]

pgs and gs info:

name:

kit :

personality:

dislikes:

weapons:

other:

IMPORTANT

if you pgs or gs in republic commando comics you can and probably will be featured in my other comics

the same thing goes for current pgs

but if you pgs for the other comics you don't have to be in republic commando comics UNLESS YOU WANT TO.

current pgs list:

darcsyde

toa crashino

~rcd~

reptor vahki

fan kits

[/url]

[/url]

all credits go to the people who made the kits because , again i'm tooo lazy to name them

:P

Edited by lewafan21

gifdonthurtme.gif

sandvich don't hurt me, no more!

this was originally for a math project, but i put so much work into it, i thought you guys would enjoy it! my 50 million dollar portal gun! oh and qwitoran.. this also introduces my brother, qwitoran, the misfit ko-matoran!toa crimsons comment: it's awesome!woow. no one posted? at all? wow uh, ok. well all you imaginary fans! I will have a new comic soon!

Edited by -Windrider-

gifdonthurtme.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I remember this, when I reread the first PGS comic I forgot that I entered two characters so I thought the Grey Hau guy was someone different.But I'll be waiting for the next commando comic

My name was Z, Got wounded, put my mind in a Vahki and switched my name to Reptor, edited my model into a Matoran friendly one, changed my name to Reppy Tor, Got wanted in three cities, Then they said I could be anything I wanted, became a Shape-shifter named Pony Hank. I am Pipped

Pinkie Pie, as in the actual pony or a matoran version.

My name was Z, Got wounded, put my mind in a Vahki and switched my name to Reptor, edited my model into a Matoran friendly one, changed my name to Reppy Tor, Got wanted in three cities, Then they said I could be anything I wanted, became a Shape-shifter named Pony Hank. I am Pipped

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Merry Christmas, everyone! Sorry i haven't posted a comic in a while, i have been doing schoolwork, and when I haven't I've been a lazy butt.

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...........

A comic!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lewafan20/comics/pinky_gs_arc_part_1.png

btw sorry the comic menu is wierd, i am having trouble to get it to work right

Edited by lewafan21

gifdonthurtme.gif