New LEGO Dimensions Trailer Showcases Open-World Gameplay

The LEGO Dimensions team has released a

in which robot guide X-PO shows off some of the game's 14 Adventure Worlds. Adventure Worlds are open-world environments that can be unlocked using any expansion pack from a corresponding brand, and are separate from the missions included in the Starter Pack. And just like the starter pack missions, you can explore the Adventure Worlds using whichever characters you like, not just those who are native to that world. Follow the link above or read on to watch the new trailer on YouTube!

View the full article

Is Matt Smith a playable character? Can the player actually play as more doctors than Peter Capaldi? I MUST KNOW!!!

I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed that the Doctor cycles through regenerations every time he dies and respawns. So in that case, yes, you could play as Matt Smith.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Is Matt Smith a playable character? Can the player actually play as more doctors than Peter Capaldi? I MUST KNOW!!!

I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed that the Doctor cycles through regenerations every time he dies and respawns. So in that case, yes, you could play as Matt Smith.

Yay! Now I can purposefully die a precise amount of times every time I die in order to play as David Tennant!

Allons-y!