BIONICLE Episode 10

tn_15_08_07_bionicle-episode-10.png

It was about time! The saga continues and the Toa are back in episode 10 of the BIONICLE web series, facing new foes. The Toa step into a trap, Tahu and Kopaka still don't get along with each other, Onua doesn't quite control his powers yet and Lewa disappears! I smell an old-school disaster waiting for the Toa but we'll have to wait for the next episodes to find out. Check it out!

View the full article

• Upvote 3

In Ep. 11, (highlight the below to find out)

Lewa comes back and destroys the Warriors on the battlements. The other Toa finish off the others. Pohatu throws a giant boulder and breaks open the gate. It's pretty funny when Gali, Lewa, and Onua look at him in awe. :D  Apparently they decide Lewa should fly around and he comes across some sculptures and murals. Skull Slicer breaks through one of the murals and steals his mask. Lewa collapses. The Toa find his body and see Skull Slicer running away with the mask.

This new episode is epic! I love it! Things are are getting better and better. I liked how the Toa argue and Onua accidently destroying the bridge. They are funny.:D Plus, it's cool that Pohatu still sound like Batman. Onua must be very powerful when he took on the Skull Warriors. He went Thor on them. I wonder if any Skull Warrior would get Kopaka's mask yet? I also wonder where did Lewa go?

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Those Skull Warriors can't aim. They can't even hit people who're standing still :P.

Anyways, I chuckled at the lines and Onua accidently destroying the bridge. I can see the whole "Onua breaking up Tahu and Kopaka's fights" thing becoming a running gag :P.

Skull Warriors are dead Stormtroopers confirmed.

• Upvote 9

Those Skull Warriors can't aim. 

Skull Warriors confirmed for undead stormtroopers, Bionicle G2 confirmed to take place in the SW universe

(that would explain why Kulta looks a bit like Darth Vader)

Dude, great minds think alike. The post above yours.

• Upvote 1

Skull Warriors confirmed for undead stormtroopers, Bionicle G2 confirmed to take place in the SW universe

Now all we need is for one of them to do the Wilhelm scream and then they really will be undead stormtroopers.

• Upvote 2

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

Dude, great minds think alike. The post above yours.

Well I got ninja'd.

Also, it's weird the fact that Kopaka's mask wasn't stolen (while we know that Lewa's and Onua's were instead).

Edited by admiraltyphoon

SH0Gxlo.png

Here it is; the first use of the Okoto Alphabet in properly released media:

The Okoto letter "Y" is written on a building during a scene in which Skull Warriors are rising from the ground. It is not on the building later. :o

I haven't spotted a Vahi yet, so this may be what they are doing for Easter eggs from now on. Assuming this is true and we didn't miss any letters in earlier videos, I look forward to seeing what the completed nine-letter word says.

Edit:

ciprtQT.jpg

(I hope this is right; it's my first time with magical image linking. :))

Edited by Votuko
  • Upvote 6
:v: :m_o: :t: :u: :k: :m_o:

I love how Pohatu's just trying so hard to be cool.  It's almost adorable. :P

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Lewa comes back and destroys the Warriors on the battlements. The other Toa finish off the others. Pohatu throws a giant boulder and breaks open the gate. It's pretty funny when Gali, Lewa, and Onua look at him in awe. :D  Apparently they decide Lewa should fly around and he comes across some sculptures and murals. Skull Slicer breaks through one of the murals and steals his mask. Lewa collapses. The Toa find his body and see Skull Slicer running away with the mask.

Wait, what? Did you make that up or have you actually seen episode 11?

He's Seen the Russian version of episode 11.

He's Seen the Russian version of episode 11.

I just found it! Awesome!

The Okoto letter "Y" is written on a building during a scene in which Skull Warriors are rising from the ground. It is not on the building later. :o

I haven't spotted a Vahi yet, so this may be what they are doing for Easter eggs from now on. Assuming this is true and we didn't miss any letters in earlier videos, I look forward to seeing what the completed nine-letter word says.

Edit:

ciprtQT.jpg

Whoa, I didn't notice that! Nice find!

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Edit:

ciprtQT.jpg

Whoa, I didn't notice that! Nice find!

Nine letters, starts with Y...  I'm calling it now, the secret message is "yesterday."  There's a temporal connotation (matching the Vahi), and for extra conspiracy theory points, it's in the name of an unfinished G1 serial!  

Now watch the next letter be an O or something.  :P

• Upvote 2

sqtd1i.png

^               Often lurking, occasionally writing about sets on BS01.                     

L     This link is a bit old, but there's still some good info about combiners there.

Edit:

ciprtQT.jpg

That honestly looks like a Nuva symbol (I don't remember which one because I never got to memorize them, it's not like I'm the master of symbols), not a letter.

SH0Gxlo.png

Edit:

ciprtQT.jpg

That honestly looks like a Nuva symbol (I don't remember which one because I never got to memorize them, it's not like I'm the master of symbols), not a letter.

It is a letter for the Okoto alphabet:

dlyYye2.png

(The "X" and "Y" are switched)

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png

Here is a link to the video on Youtube if anyone has trouble watching it on Bionicle.com. (Like I did.)

Anyways, I liked this episode a lot. It had good humor and action. Also, Kopaka gets another quote that will down as a great one. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

lol

Here's a YouTube exchange between Lego and someone.

"Every two weeks" is a bold claim for a company channel that has failed to keep a tight schedule with the last nine episodes. You guys better work hard to keep new episodes under wraps.
    These are on a strict schedule so we will be keeping to that. We do our best to get the videos to you :)

Meanwhile I hear episode 11 is viewable. Is it really so hard to give the YouTube guy a schedule?

What happens is that they're given the video files, they upload it to YouTube as they're supposed to, but forget to make the video private until the date they're supposed to premiere.

I wonder if anyone was fired in January after the first nine episode popped up early.
Edited by TheSkeletonMan939

Meanwhile I hear episode 11 is viewable. Is it really so hard to give the YouTube guy a schedule?

It's viewable in Russian- I can almost guarantee the other-language videos are under the control of different regional LEGO company offices.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

And in any case the official LEGO Russia YouTube channel has already removed the video, it is only still viewable because others have reuploaded it.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend